Howdy Folks

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OldSkool1010, Jul 31, 2007.

1. I just thought I'd do the right thing and introduce myself here. This year is the first time in over 30 that I have grown MJ. I got the seed from some buds that were given to me from my son's first grow that somehow got impregnated. We suspect one of the six plants was a hermaphordite, or maybe it was a precocious male that spread it's pollen before being detected. What ever the cause, I wound up with three seeds of which one grew. Beginners luck that the one seed to germinate turned out to be a wonderful sativa type female. Anyhow, I have since cloned her, built a grow box to vegetate more plants and am anxiously waiting for her to mature. Hope to become self sufficient in herbage.

2. welcome to the city, sounds like you're good to go with growing, must be nice man lol:wave:

3. Welcome to the city!:)

4. I am almost certain that the plant growing in the bucket on the right is male. I've named it Solstice because I (my wife actually) found it growing wild at the edge of the patio on June 21. It was just a seedling with only one set of real leaves when I dug it up and planted in a pot.
    I was hoping to grow an additional strain of grass since Solstice looks like it might be an indica type plant and my girls (the other six plants) have definite sativa traits.

[​IMG]