Howdy folks, new to growing

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ScoobyDobie, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Hi all, hoping to get some information about lighting. I started growing about a year ago. I started with a 2x3 tent but was to short. First grow tasted great but not alot of it. So now I'm in a 4x4 tent. 2nd grow was alot better in quantity. Looking forward to any help any1 has to offer. I posted a thread in lighting, would appreciate it if you take a look and give me your 2 cents . Was 1 of the main cola's wet weight was 68 grams. Dry weight was 22grams, wasn't expecting it to loose that much Weight. 10752.jpeg

2. Bud looks airy. Like it had a Stunting problem. Or even reveg. I use the best cmh on the market! Hortilux! The quatam board boys will be here soon

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yes the buds are airy. There seeds from canuk that is northern light/ big buds. This is my light I'm running. I paid 300.00 on a sale they had. Think that's my problem? Screenshot_20190810-142547_Amazon Shopping.jpg

4. 22 is not bad, dry weight is usually 1/8th- 1/5th of wet weight..

• Like Like x 1
  5. I use blurples too.....two 207 watts actual draw Mars Hydro lights and my buds are airy too.....but I really dont mind because I get enough yield with them being airy.....final product tastes awesome and does the job!:bongin:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Okay obviously you're in an illegal state is my guess otherwise I would ask you why aren't you flowering outside? You can never beat the Sun. Are use autoflowers a lot when the daylight hours or more than 12 hours and I get huge buds.

7. But yeah I've never used the Chinese burple, and everyone I see using them get crappy plants pretty much. I hear the Samsung coming out with a new diode for the quantum boards.

8. Welcome n like papa puff says hortilux is awesome I use a 400 watt mh/hps hortilux bulb in that space works great . Heat could be an issue if u dont run a inline u could just leave the tent open n run fans. I do 2 plants roughly yield 6 ozs dry a plant lol good enough for me.