Howdy do

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by STOOPKID562, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Well where to begin.... since The first time i smoked( which involved me coughing my brains out and eating 10 mcdoubles ) weed has been something i have grown up with. I just started getting into the cultivation and after 1 successful yet mediocre grow i am hell bent on improving my skills.

I love everything about marijuana and the culture and could talk for days about experiences, ideas, beliefs, and personal feelings toward this herbal wonder.

Im a college student now who will probably become successful in whatever i decide to pursue and i know mary will be there with me every step of the way.

This is my intro just to let yall know

2. welcome to the city :wave: glad to meet you, i've almost got my first successful grow (link in sig) outta the way and that about were i stand is im just hellbent on improving my skillz so my next big grow will be better (but then again i alwayz want to improve on anything i do mostly) and i also can talk for dayz on almost any subject.

3. Hey man and welcome. Sit back, relax and burn something. :smoke:

4. Welcome to the City :wave:

Congrats on a successful grow :cool: and good luck in all future grows :smoke: