Howdee Greenies :D from Austin

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hippiebitchdgaf, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Well, I'm from Austin, Texas and was hoping to learn a bit of info from this site. I've been smoking for almost two years now, but I never tried to learn much about the lovely green buds seeing as my brother would purchase for me(thanks bruh) but now I am on my own now. I learned some basic street shit, but I have to admit, I had some great shit last night that put me in a mood of learning. :D It was soo delishush, I love sativa :3
    But anywhoo, I decided that I want to figure out how to get more green like that, and also, I realized I should prolly learn more about what I am toking too:)
    So far this is a bomb ass site, I've learned a shit ton already, and I am going to buy some papers soon to practice rolling my first j :D Thank youuu GreenCity! ;)

2. Welcome to the city, I stay in San Antonio, and I absolutely love Austin (Liberalism/Open-mindedness). I try to spend as much time as I can up there when I'm not broke. Do you go to UT?

3. Welcome! I'll be moving to Killeen, TX early next year.

4. Yeah, of the places I've lived Austin is the place where it connects.:)
    I go to ACC, working my way up to UT, you know:) San Antonio was an amazing place! I went once, last year and had a great time. My family and I did things like the Haunted San Antonio tour, went to Mi Tierra which was bombb.:)

5. #5 loopy094, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
    What part of Austin do you live in? You're talking about acc on metric right?