Howard Dean former DNC Chair: people don’t like to be told what to do by the government no matter what party they’re in,”

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Dec 30, 2013.

1. http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/367192/dean-individual-mandate-not-necessary-andrew-johnson

Ya think Howard? Also if you really believe that then why are you a democrat? isn't that the reason the party exists? To regulate everything they can get their hands on?

2. Lol, what a revelation: hard-working adults don't like being treated like children by an entity run by other adults that think they are better than them at running their own lives.

3. What a concept, right?

The individual mandate is a conservative policy.  Invented by republicans, originally promoted by republicans, and first enacted by a republican governor.  Howard Dean has always been very critical of Obamacare, from the very  beginning especially that particular part of it.

And 10 years ago while conservatives were out burning Dixie Chick CDs and eating freedom fries, Howard Dean was raising a record amount of donations through a grassroots, internet anti-war, anti-patriot act campaign.  Those fucking liberals...  

5. You already know what I think about the republicans. I don't care whether it was a republican policy or not its not a free market policy thats what matters.

6. You beat me to it. This, a million times. And just because we have one liberal who is against obamacare does not mean the majority are not brain dead.

7. Howard dean was a riot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5FzCeV0ZFc

8. #8 Penelope420, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014

Yes, you continuously post right-wing funded, anti-science viewpoints.  You religiously supported an (R) candidate, and you create post after post after post, calling out "liberals" specifically for wanting to take away your rights and (in your view) for being anti-freedom.   I would say you are basically, a republican.  Or at least, you certainly fall for a lot of their lies.

Otherwise, what the fuck was the point of this thread?  Do you think Howard Dean's opinion on Obamacare (which hasn't changed in years) is somehow news or current events? 

[​IMG]