How?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Good Barts, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Okay fox farm says to mix nutes in 1 gallon of water do that twice.. So i should feed a plant twice in 1 week gallon of water?

2. post
    us where it says that

3. Because you dont relive me or something?

4. No as in you may have interpreted it differently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Because I don't believe it says that , I have no idea what your reading or comprehension skills are , or maybe you're just high

• Like Like x 1
  6. Do you guys not have a fox farm pamphlet yourselfs? Just look? Lol

7. Dude youre asking for help, and youre being a child. Just simply post a pic of what it reads so we can teach you how to feed your plants. I have ff nutes, however in at my office where the label is not readily available.

8. If you use fox farm nutes wouldnt you know if what im asking is right or not?

9. Anyways here

10. I actually understand what you are asking now, your literation was a little confusing to dickie and I. This is what fox farm is telling you to do,

Per every gallon of water use the necessary tbsp of nutes. Utilize the chart to figure out what that amount is. As far as far as how much water your plant uses is how much you should mix up.

If your plant needs 2 tbsp per gallon of water, but your plant only consumes a half gallon of water per feeding, then set that left over half to the side and use it again ob your next feeding. So for every seven days only fewd them twice with however much water they need..

Did i explain that right dickie? Haha

11. Jesuuuuuuuuuus christ!

12. So lets say if im on week 5 but i dont use the whole gallon for thew week. i just through out the nutriet water and change the water to week 6 mix?

13. The gallon to nutes is your ratio, so estimate what your plants use and use that ratio.

Example: my plants use about half a hallon of watee per feeding, with relative runoff. So what would do in this situation is divide everything in half. That way i dont have leftover nutes. I for 1 do not like to let the nutes sit for more than 2 days, dur to bacteria build up. But other people might have other opinions.

14. So how much you water one plant thatss in like week 6. how much per week

15. Depends on how your plant is thriving.

16. #16 Jimmyyahoo, Jan 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    You have a pamphlet and an inability to understand the written word.. does that keep your front door constantly open to strangers on Sunday? Bummmp