How you're spending your 420!

Discussion in 'General' started by universalnative, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Putting this thread up early for fellow blades to tell us how your celebration went/is going! Buds smoked, methods used, amount/weights, friendly hijinks, funny stories, munchies munched. Just about anything you could tell us. Fill me in!!! Wish I could join you guys today but I'm here in spirit. Sending good vibes to you all.:wave: Be safe blades.:smoking:

2. We threw buttplugs in my friend pool and his back door was open so we hid another in his bed and on his tv. Lol.

3. I'll be going to see Cheech and Chong!!!

4. Smoking with friends and enjoying life .

5. Not smoking, despite having the chance to multiple times, because I'm on a t break until next Friday. Which I'm happy about because I've been meaning to take it for a while and haven't. I need it and want it. Watching my Knicks at the moment.

[quote name='"iTokeat420"']I'll be going to see Cheech and Chong!!![/quote]

Fucking awesome!

6. I've been sitting home all day waiting for someone to come though. Looks like I'm just being blown off.

7. going out to smoke with friends now.

8. [quote name='"mitchd"']I've been sitting home all day waiting for someone to come though. Looks like I'm just being blown off.[/quote]

Awesome avi.

BEEFCAKE

9. Ima rent some softcore 80s stuff just kinda feelin vintage today, then im going to make some herbal tea and just chill out too some radiohead. its one of those loose butthole kinda days.

10. try to figure out how to make money at growing fruits and veggies, smoking a pipe. try to get it off my head.

11. Sitting at my computer browsing grasscity sober, because fuck florida

12. Fuck everything right now. Lol

13. At work till 8.pm then metting friends to get fucking high

14. Enjoying the probation I just went on 3 days ago. Fuck the police.

15. One of my friend might finally be coming through to smoke with me! :D Said he was going to get out of work around 8.

16. were having a 420 party cant fucking wait
    ForumRunner_20130420_174725.png

17. Wow I'm truly jealous of that man.

18. Enjoying the evening its been a ride

19. #20 Omega369, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2013
    Downtown Vancouver

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd8cAY4KyO4&sns=em[/ame]

Omega369 :wave:

Attached Files: