Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How young is too young?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BongMan934, Oct 6, 2002.

1. How young is too young for some one to smoke? When do you think a reasonable age for some one to start smoking weed is? When did you start smoking, and if it was very young do you regret it and wish you waited? If so why?

sorry with all the questions but if you all would please answetr that would be greatley appreciated.

2. When I have kids i'm gonna make the rules that once they become a teenager they can smoke if they want, as long as it's not everyday.

Either that or just when you're old enough to shave - old enough to smoke, somethin like that?

3. I THINK 16 IS WHEN I'D START smokin' with my kids if they did it before then they'd have to keep it a secret

i started in 4th grede ten years old wit my brow who is 8 years older taen me but it was only once every few month back then

i dont regret it cause it was in extreme moderation

4. To me, age is irrevelant as long as they are mature enough to handle marijuana responsibly. Everybody matures at a different age so I can't really go by how old someone is. I personally know people in their late 20s that I dont think should be smoking!!!

5. yeah i always figured i'd let my kids smoke when they where mature enough and can handle it, if they smoke i want them to smoke with me, my kids are going to know exactly how bad and good it is, laws, medical, commerical, my kids are going to know everything about it.

6. I agree overgrowray! My two sons know all about MJ. I have given them the information in all directions. My 16 year old has eaten brownies but has chosen to wait about any further till he is 18. My 11 year old and he has decided to wait till 18 if he even tries it.

Kids need all the facts (good and bad) and then let them decide.

IMO I wouldn't let my kids try till they are 16 anyway!

7. Hmm... Maybe I am just an odditty, but I started smoking when I was 11 or 12. From then till 13 or 14 I smoke occassionaly (once every couple weeks), 14-16 I was smoking weekly (on and off), then 16-> I have been smoking daily when I dont have school and every weekend when I do have school.

Everyone says I was too young, but with it all I have done awesome in school having skipped 9th and 12th grade, having run a 4.7 in high school and a 3.6-3.7 in college (4.0 scale).

My recommendation is start smoking as early as you want, just make sure you are responsible about it and have your priorities straight (i.e. no smoking until you have finished all your school work). Thats what I will tell my kids, atleast.

Just my 2 cents.

Jordan

8. If you are too young to get laid on a regular basis, you are too young to start smoking. Period. End of Discussion.

So Butt Head, you are too young to be smoking, even though you are pushing 40.