How young is too young

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dtrip, Jan 18, 2006.

1. I was just wondering what is the minmum hight a plant has to be in order to put it through the flowering stage.....and at what point do I transplant the plant....I curnetly have two 4 inch plant in a 4 inch pot.... I have the second set of leaves but the stem is still very thin.....thanks in advance for your help

2. are you saying there 2 plants in one pot? from what you said it seems so-and that is a very very big no no. keep em in seperate pots or buckets or whatever you use

3. WHat if I just transplant them both to one big pot ...like a 1 gal jug .....do I still need to seperate them.....as of now they are one inch apart..

4. they will kill each other in the same pot

5. x2...never ever more than one plant per container (whatever it may be)

6. You can put a plant thro flowering at any time... But you want to let it grow to get big anuf to support big buds and flowering a small plant is a waste of time.

(1 plant per pot)(1PPP Think about it...)

7. Like previously said, you can flower whenever. The light cycle determines whether it is in veg or flower.

And 1 plant per pot. Otherwise, not only will your plants be fighting each other for nutrients, they'll be fighting each other for roots space too. And a 1 gallon pot IS NOT a big pot. You're going to want them in at least 3 gallon pots.

And I'd wait a little long before transplanting unless it was to get one of those out of that pot and into another.