How young is too young?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stevie P, Jul 17, 2009.

1. #1 Stevie P, Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2009
    How young is too youg to smoke pot? Well, ive seen a 9 year old smoke before and i started at age 11 but what do you think? I would say 10 or 11 is fine but idk!

2. 13 in my opinion. I wish I started drugs at age 30-40 honestly. When life is actually somewhat complete instead of fucking up in the beginning.

3. i think 13 or 14 is fine to start. anything younger i wouldn't agree with.

4. I don't really care that much as long as the kid is mature enough. I know some really chilled out little dudes but if theyre annoying and immature, they definitely shouldn't be blazing

5. Fuck that man, 21. One of the reasons weed gets a bad name is because of underage use.

The more this is enforced, the better the end of Prohibition will get.

6. whats more fucked up is that most of those little kids think weed is like REALLY bad for you, but just dont care

i think 14-16 is the age that one is willing to go out and do their own research, and find out what is good and what is not

7. Ehh... I can't say an age but i'd have to say when you start highschool which is like 14,15,16 at that point I think it's alright, I mean before that I think your at too much risk at not knowing to be responsible with it or understand it and can easily become a "troubled child" I'm not saying all people do, I have a friend who has been smoking cig's and weed since he was 10 and he's a cool guy and overall a good guy, but some kids think that they have to have the douchebag image because they smoke weed and it's something that's illegal, which I simply disapprove of and are the reason many weed stereotypes exist.

8. 18, your an adult, then your an adult, if I can go into the army, then I should be able to drink and enjoy weed at the legal age.

9. Word, man. I mean, alcohol is sold at 21, weed is farther in the corner of Alcohol than Cigs, so there it is.

The criminal part, is that most the kids dont inhale, which is a waste of weed for me lol.

10. I would say atleast 17+ is a reasonable age when most people are mature enough. 16 a little young, and 18 is a bit old.

11. 15 is a good age to start.

12. DEFINITELY 15 or 16, but i have seen 13 year olds with MAJOR problems (me when i was that age) that called for MJ. Thats when I begun.

13. I recon 16 onwards if there mature and resonsible enough to handle it.

14. It really varies on a person by person basis. But 18 is standard, I think.

15. i started at 14 but alot of my homies started at 12 and they all turned out fine. i think its all about at one age your chilled out enough to keep your shit on the downlow and not be annoying to society.

16. Personally, I think it varys from person.
    Some youngin's can handle it, I started at 12.
    But I know if my 12 year old sister did, she'd lose her mind. :p

17. I agree, I say 17, but I don't think you're ever too old to try it :)

18. it really depends on how mature a person is. I dont think a 16 year old who would smoke and run around like hes fuckin jesus or something should, but if a 13 or 14 year old can smoke and still keep his/her shit straight, then that would be better

19. 17 seems like a legit age.