Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How you start your day?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by herbfarmer, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Hey blades.

I start my day 95% of the time with a king sized joint rolled the night before. I roll kin sized bob marly papers. I store my joint over night in a doob tube for freshness. I normally hop out if bed and go out to my porch and let my puppy and dog out. Then sit back in the porch and face it. Then go inside and take a shower.

How do you start your day?

2. I hit the MFLB on the way to work while I am chuggin some coffee. Gives a nice little buzzy feeling

3. wake up bake up

4. Usually start my day with a nice fat bowl, shower and repeat step 1 til I find something to do lol

5. I wake up,take a shit,check GC,have some breakfast,shower,THEN blaze.

I don't like smoking right when I wake up

6. wake and bake with my big bad bong

7. Have a quick vape bowl from my n02, brew a cup of coffee and than make some delicious breakfast

8. went out to the backyard with my dogs. sat on the trampoline and hit my pipe. jumped on trampoline 10x more fun when high.

come sit on GC. fall back asleep because i work 11pm-7am tonight.

9. Wake up. Get up. Make Coffee. Make my bed. Take a shower. Get Dressed. Drink Coffee and eat whist checking GC via the app.

Sometimes I'll shit after breakfast.

10. sounds like a good way to wake up. i don't wake and bake, but i always smoke a fat joint at night!

11. alright just hopped out of shower, time to poke some smot

12. [quote name='"tastytrichomes"']sounds like a good way to wake up. i don't wake and bake, but i always smoke a fat joint at night![/quote]

Don't wake in bake?? Its the best :)

13. Piss, load and smoke a bowl, then pour myself a cup of coffee.

14. If I have bud I will throw on clothes, turn the window fan out, hit my spoon, make a lovely breakfast, feast, hit bowl again in my room and get dressed in real clothes(I like night showers)

If not.. throw on clothes, make slightly smaller breakfast, and chill in the sunroom until I have something to do

15. Wake up, sometimes morning shit while browsing GC, smoke, shower, smoke, brush my teeth, eat a banging breakfast, get dressed go to work or figure something out to do.

16. Roll outta bed, make coffee, go to my desk and start making phone calls.

17. Roll out make coffee shit shower dab coffee big azz bowl e-mail GC. BooM

18. wake up get a shower walk my dog with a joint rolled night before then breakfast once i return.

19. 1. Wake up
    2. Put 1 bullet in revolver
    3. Spin
    4. Pull
    5. Get dressed

20. [quote name='"Millamanjaro"']1. Wake up
    2. Put 1 bullet in revolver
    3. Spin
    4. Pull
    5. Get dressed[/quote]

That sir, is how a true hardass starts his day. Really puts the rest of the day in a nice perspective, ey?