Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 24karrotts, Aug 12, 2011.

1. funniest: alright so my friend had this piece that looked like a dick. not like..it kinda looked like it sorta, but the piece was made to look like a cock and balls. kinda funny to see everybody look at it like 'wait is that....no...yup, it is".

dumbest: idk blades. thinking back to everything i've smoked out of, at the time it probably seemed like a rad idea. i'll just say my first homemade bong. such a janky ass POS but it got me soooooooooooo ripped back then.

favorite: honestly i like a solid bowl. not too fancy, easy to use, easy to carry...but bongs are terrific when i'm toking solo or in a small group.

2. 1. Homemade bong fron a tobacco can a caramell pourer from a movie theater and a couple pieces of rubber tubing, was fucked.

2. Homemade bongs with pens, melt all to shit

3. Bong for sure, rip them p's every day