Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by minntoker, Mar 2, 2004.

?

What do you like to smoke with?

1. Joint/Blunt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Metal pieces

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Glass pieces

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bong/Hookah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Vap

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Whats your fav method of smoking the herb?

2. Joints and Hookahs are my favorite. Dont really like blunts, and bongs are pretty cool. Never turn down a packed bowl or blunt though.

3. Oh man...I don't even have a favorite...some of my favorites are: Bongs, Bubblers, Steamrollers, and Blunts. I also like Hammers. It's impossible for me to choose just one, because I like them all. Variety is the best thing when smoking.

4. uhh, all of the above

5. Same here. Put "All Of The Above" as an option too.

6. blunts 4 ever !!!!!!!!!

7. if it gets me high, i like it

8. I like whatever gets me the most thc...which is actually vaporizors...but I put pipes because they're much cooler. and more affordable.

9. I usualy smoke outa my glass pipe unless i have a pack of zigs or we go out and we get some blunt wraps and pass a few fat ones around.I guess i usualy only smoke blunts with freinds, but id say that they are my fav way to smoke even tho i usualy dont have them.

10. I always like smoking joints, roll one up and light it up, knowing that you've rolled a class joint and smoking it is sweet.
    Bongs are good when there's afew people or at parties etc

11. Joints...most of the time.

bongs when i buy a new one...

and the occasional blunt cuz thats gangsta (or i like them)

12. bongs with the hash, as i hate tobacco, and joints of the green stuff......mmm mmm mmm..........Peace out.......Sid