How you broke your first peice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Justrollitup, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Bump :cough: bump

2. Was chillin' with one of my dealers at his place. We were smoking out of it and I set it on my lap. Had about 3 bowl of Ohio's finest Death Star so my head was fairly clouded. Forgot it was on my lap and stood up, the piece fell onto his concrete floor and broke into about 5 pieces. But i fixed it and still use it to this day. I even named it after that. Franky, short for Frankenstein.

3. I had a clear glass bong from 'San Francisco' a store that sells novelty shit. I had it for about 2 months but i guess the 2 months of hot / cold water from cleaning it took its toll on that china glass and one night it fell from my comp desk and shattered into hair sized pieces of glass.. It was 3AM and i had bare feet and the lights were off.. parents were upstairs when they didnt know i smoked so i could just get the vacuum.. was a shitty night

4. I'da refused lol. My first piece was a pretty pink spoon my old step sister bought off a friend of mine, broke, then we fixed it (nail glue, worked perfectly :D) then my dad stole it along with an ounce or two, then he gave it to me, made me smoke with him, then the next day it fell out of my sweatshirt pocket and shattered. :cry:

5. Had a hella sweet sweet bowl and stuck it in my golf bag without puttin it in a sock in a blazed/drunken daze. Needless to say that bitch got busted but there was a crazy amount of resin in it :D here's a pic. RIP baby

Attached Files:

6. Lol i threw mine in the trash when I got caught the first time, that won't happen again!

7. I broke my first glass pipe when I dropped it on concrete.
    Now I only drop shit on carpet.