How yall doin

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tookewl, Mar 4, 2010.

1. I'm new to the forum if you couldn't tell lol. But before I get to know yall, I'm going to clear some things up about myself so there won't be any misunderstandings. I don't plan on holding anything back or keeping anything secret about myself here, or making myself out to be something BIG when in reality I'm just me. If you don't care to know any of these things, than I guess you can hit that backspace key, and see yourself out the same way you saw yourself in.

Or you can just sit here and read this.

-My name is AJ. (Alexander James for long lol)

- I was born in Houston texas. HTOWN BABY. But I wouldn't call myself an Hboi because I've seen more trees than buildings in my life. (Guess that makes me a country boi right? lol) I've never even left texas in my life. The only big city I've ever been is the one I was born in. Most of my family lives in those small little towns like Chireno, Nacogdoches, lufkin, etc.

-I'm not a gangsta, and you will never see me pretending to be one. I used to be a blood but I got jumped out about 4 years ago, and honestly, I've been trying to get my life right since. I know that kind of contradicts my account here (lol), but c'mon now, I ain't trying to give up EVERYTHING now lol

-I'm 18 years old, turned it on Christmas lol. I actually thought about this account last year, a little bit before my birthday, and I read the rules saying something about you have to be 18, I just decided to wait and come back because I don't think I would've been able to keep that a secret for long. Weeeeeellll I forgot about the coming back part, that's why it's march, and I'm just now getting here, but DAMN, I got here!

-And that's basically me. I'm not going to tell yall any sad sob stories about how hard it was for me or what I've been through with my family, because, honestly, it's over and done with, I'm not about to cry about, I doubt any of yall would enjoy it that much, and dammit, there's only so much I feel like writing about. lol. I just wanted to show yall who I was when you first meet me so, like I said, there's no misunderstandings ABOUT who I am in the future.

2. damn chulo lol you sayin you grew up on farn but was throwen up bloods! lol, thats whats up play on playa lol na sike! htown! <3

3. so u live in chireno or what? i live in chireno whose ur family