How Ya'll Doin'

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by halfdeaded, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Just stumbled to this site yesterday and knew I would have to be a member. I'm from SoCal in the shadow of Magic Mountain. Been partaking in Gods Green Gift for 34 of my 47 years, never saying sorry for participating in such. Just because the man said it's illegal doesn't mean I have to agree or abide. God never said it was bad and modern medical testing proves it's good for you.
    I could go on and on but folks here already know most of this, so I step off my soap box / pulpit with the parting words "thanks for having me in your community, I know I'll like it here".

2. Hello Halfdeaded, you've got me by one year lol, I just posted my intro a little ways below, i've been smokin for 33 years, Must be something in the water in Calif (from Sacramento) Welcome (not sure if a Newb is supposed to Welcome a Newb) anywho HIGH!!

Pilgrim

3. Hey y'all! I'm glad to find some folks in my general age group here. I mean, I'm sure there are more, I just haven't met them yet. So now we've got a newbie welcoming a newbie welcoming a newbie.

:wave:

I'm 38, and I guess I've partaken for about 18 of those.

Anyway, I'll see you both around the boards. :eek:

4. Breakin da newb chain

5. Welcome to the city :D
    Yeah, the average age around here is about 20. Though there are quite a few older members; you'll get to know em if ya stick around a bit. anyway enjoy your stay! :smoke:

6. Thank all of you for the welcome.
    As I said, I know I'll like it here.
    (kicks back, grabs his latest creation, loads, lights, enjoys):smoke:
    [​IMG]

7. hey man, its good to meet some more people from cali. welcome to the city man!