How ya'll doin today?

Discussion in 'General' started by GeoTokeR, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Me? Im doin pretty good. Just got done designing a new Tattoo to go on my chest. Looks damn near perfect to whats been in my mind for the last few months. Gettin that ink tomarrow :D

Other than that ive just been drinkin beers, just popped a Vike, and im about to go smoke a Super Blunt with my buddy for his birthday. For all those who dont know, Super Blunts are giant blunt wraps you can roll about a 1/2 oz into. Its kinda a tradition to smoke a super blunt for someone birthday. We only have 3 people on the blunt, so i should be pretty damn blasted off it.

Ohh and im about to go cop a few XanaX bars later. First time with them. Should be good.

So, what are you all up to?

2. Besides wondering why i just seen my neighbor tooken out her house in a body bag, Im straight.

3. Doing fine, I guess.

Dealt with someone coming over, drinking all of my booze and taking off in her car last night but that's all been taken care of. Spent most of the night installing an oil pressure gauge on a friend's car and ended up finishing at midnight.

Today, got out, took some shots and now I'm back here with an ice cold Guinness. Pretty good day, if you ask me.

Just for you guys;

[​IMG]

4. DOing alot better last night. Pops got into someshit and got a big ass gash on his right calf, Had to clean up blood early as fuck in morning, round 4am and shit. Its all done and my pops is coo now, he got 30 stitches on his leg(if anyone cares) so yeah im chilling and im about to smoke a bowl for him. guna try n help pops thru out the day with shit he needs. On the good note i got a Zip last night from the homie, some lemon kush and its def hitting the spot. My bro and I were planning on going out today but were guna post up with the FAM. My aunt,uncle and cousins might come thru later to check on my pops too. We also gotta remove the remainder of broken glass in our living room, we have a sliding glass door which was the culpret of everything. Fuck it yall stay high.

5. Not too bad. I'm sorta kinda hungover from drinking last night, and I have a pinched nerve in my armpit from sleeping on a concrete floor all night. I'm down to resin/swag, but I should be getting some buds tomorrow, hopefully.

Kinda just a chill day, tomorrow I'll start accomplishing things.

6. Good day man.

been helpin my parents move and smokin all day.

Randomly bought a lotto ticket, won $50 so today is a pretty good day so far.

7. Im actually pretty happy today. Spent the day chilling with my niece, and bro. Talked to that girl some hung out smoked a blunt, and watched Casa Blanca together. Its been a pretty chilled out day.

8. Im chilling from a nice big blaze up with my mate yesterday, he smoke his 1st blunt, n i aint had a blunt in ages before last night so i rolled up a nice fat chocolate 1 and we also blazed 2 nice joints. Was a heavy night all in all, even tho a guy thought i was a guy that went to an airport club or something liek that :S weird, but all good lol :D