how ya wanna die?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by clos3tgrow3r, Oct 25, 2010.

1. being released at the very edge of earths gravitational pull in a full body suit filled with weed smoke tripping hard on iowasca, ipod playing "soon it will be cold enough to build fires" by emancipator and just fall towards earth...first ever so slowly just floating eyes closed unconscious of body positioning but then eventually picking up speed and direct myself towards the middle of the pacific ocean. as i fall separated from my species i will witness humanity for what it really is. all its beauties and pitfalls all of its magnificence, hubris, ignorance and love i will absorb it all and in a heightened state of awareness brought on by these realizations, the drugs and the knowledge of unavoidable death i will reach enlightenment such as i have never known, i will smash into the water above the mariana trench but my suit was designed for this and can protect me from incredible pressures. i will sink towards the bottom deeper and deeper into the dark abyss this journey will be made in silence and ever increasing darkness but under the influence of 5 grams of mushrooms and the enlightenment will persist as i enter a world without any sensory input, and when i finally touch the bottom, seven miles below the surface the suit will explode!!!!

i hope this doesnt qualify as talking about other drugs...that would be really uncool thats just how i wanna go out dudes:cool: let a man d.i.p.

sooo how bout you?

2. u really wanna die huh lol

3. I wanna drown.

4. i hope to god i have a viking funeral.

5. high off life, weed, and pussy

6. that's be nuts holy shit bro.

7. definitely pretty sick way to go, but you would still have an audible sensory input, and smell, and touch, and taste.
    if i could choose i'd like to jump out of a plane on weed, maybe even X, though ive never tried it, id have to try it beforehand. land back down.

if i had to be sober i'd like it to be in a really good mood and do the whole lethal injection process but in zero gravity. im probably going to do this if i get terminally ill or too old. Its really important to me to be in a good mood when i die, be conscious of the impending death, and accept it. Then burn my body and turn it into a synthetic diamond to give to my loved one(s).

8. Hand to paw combat with a bear.

9. after seeing my grandkids grow up a little bit and making sure my wife is gonna be well off i want to crash my car going 150mph+

i love cars and driving fast and ill make it look like i was just being reckless so as not to hurt my families feelings but i dont want to get so old that im completely falling apart and hating life. honestly i dont know many 90 year old people that do much of anything and that thought is scary

10. obiwan style so i can come back as a blue ghost.

11. lol, hell yea i feel you kid id rather die bfore i get too old

12. Something messy so the next guy has to pick me up with a shovel. If there was some way to eat enough beans until i explode, then that.

13. If I find out I'm dying ahead of time I am going to do every drug I have ever been too afraid to try. I am going to be a 90 year old man chopping up fat lines and slamming heroin while tripping my face off after eating a sheet of acid. After all that I'll probably go rob a bank and die in a shoot out with the cops, FUCK THE POLICE.

14. the day I need diapers again.... im going skydiving and well..im gonna hit the ground going fast.

15. Overdose on a shitload of drugs while having an orgy.

I'd die happy.
    :rolleyes:

16. overdosing might not be as painless and happy as you might think.

17. Probably not with most drugs. I was thinking H (If you see what I mean, cause I can't say it) Alot of it. It's like morphine so it'd almost certainly be painless if not pleasurable...okay that may be exaggerated haha but painless, yes.

18. I want to do what this guy did, but without a parachute.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ7N6V-YKJ8]YouTube - Free Fall From Space - Captain Joe Kittinger[/ame]

19. You would be out so quick you wouldn't even know.

20. Ahhhh that's true!!! Dammit I need a new plan.

:cool:
    hahaha