How would you want to be executed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by brwnskinredeyes, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I would wanna be shot out of a catapult

2. I don't want to be executed.

3. #3 brwnskinredeyes, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    Of course you dont, who does?

Its a hypothetical question

GOSH

4. :)

Shot into space! With a spacesuit that last's 3 hours. After 3 hours, the suit open's up and well...

5. Death by having sex with beautiful women while smoking weed and playing video games. That's how I imagine my death!

6. If it had to be done... I would want my hands to be super glued to my head and then hanged with barbed wire so I would the be decapitated. Then when someone saw my body they would think I pulled my own head off.

Lol.

7. Probably a warriors death by sword.

8. Gunshot to the dome, short and simple

9. Taking benzo/opiod combo

10. hell yes! i would tell whoever was executing me to fight me to the death, or even a duel with a sword or a mace or something. And if they killed me, then so it goes. But if they cant kill me with my hands untied, then they should plan on getting a bigger executioner.

....but. if i didnt even get to defend myself, then i would ask for a hat with impact-sensitive explosives, then do 35 backflips out of a plane at 12,ooo feet and land right on my head.:hello:

11. TWO guns to the dome!! one .500 desert eagle, with 'blast 'em chewy!' etched in the barrel, in EACH eyesocket.

12. I would like to be strapped to an atomic bomb and dropped out of a plane with some clic-clacs and a Bout it, Bout it bumper sticker on my ass.

13. way more badass, yea I'll take this instead:D

14. Electric Chair.

15. Lmfaoooo

16. Told that im going skydiving and then given a parachute that doesn't work.

17. injected with a speedball

18. Death by snoo snoo!

19. Damn.

Just cut off my head