Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How would you use this bong? I dont get it... But i want to

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Riptourtte, Feb 12, 2014.

1. omg

🌞

2. it uses a TORCH
    to heat the nail which is where your concentrates go.

Yup.

Its meant for concentrates not bud

4. Thats a oil rig, you get a jet torch lighter (better to use a real creme brûlée torch though) and light up that nail, then you get some concentrates (best to use honey oil for the consistency) and dab it on the nail, which produces smoke that will knock you on your ass, even if you smoke flowers all day

5. It uses water like a bong and a torch to heat up the nail, and that glass dome to make a airtight seal, do u understand now?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

7. Well, the dome isn't meant for an airtight seal.  Its just meant to keep the vapor from escaping before you can inhale it down underneath the nail where the holes are.  You dont even need domes anymore if you buy a domeless nail.

8. I just ordered this rig last week ! Can't wait for it to show up !!!! It is mainly used for concentrates yes, but it can also be used for bud via a female joint bowl which are pretty common now, or you can get a female to female adaptor if you want to use regular male slides. Fuck am I ever excite for this thing to get here

9. When i first started dabbing, I did the opposite lol.  I bought a dome and nail adapter for my HiSi bong, ended up just buying a dab rig.

10. That was fast. Well fuck concentrates. Cheers geezs

11. #13 Bill O'Really, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    • Quality borosilicate glass
    • Stemless design and stable round foot
    •  
    • Dual-level dome perc with two 15-slit round percs and green glass marble
    •  
    • 18.8mm female joint top-load vapor dome
    • Adjustable stainless steel concentrate nail
    •  
    • Engraved, sandblasted GlassCity label in bright green
    • No carb hole

Isn't that cause for concern at those temps?

12. Probs another stupid question thats gonna rile up some true cunts. How can you obtain concentrates? I've read a little about butane, which is dangerous(???), can you do it at home 4cheap?

13. The cheap way is butane.  Its only dangerous if you do it indoors and dont purge correctly.

Otherwise, find a dealer with it or a dispensary.

14. I would never order anything from GC, shipping is ridiculous

15. u buy them? or u blow it. u can make it with iso which is really simple. but it wont be cheap just cuz u need a lot of weed just to make a gram of bho or qwiso.

16. this exactly

17. I probably would've ordered this already if grasscity's shipping wasn't so damn expensive.