Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How would you think it would go out if....?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItAintEasy, May 10, 2011.

1. Okay, so my parents smoke almost twice a day errday. They smoke A LOT OF WEED, and have my whole life. But it seems as if they figured out i smoked, I don't think they would be happy with it. I don't think they know that i know they smoke (dude wut). I really think it would be much better to just toke out and blaze without being paranoid (kills my high, man). I mean i get good grades, and I'm a pretty good person, but telling them i smoke just scares the living shit out of me for some reason. I have a job and am graduating with an advanced diploma, what do you think they will say about it?

tl;dr - should i tell my parents i smoke?

2. Yes, then proceed to match a fat bowl with them afterwards :smoke:

3. i hate when ppl ask this because no one else knows ur parents only u know them enough to answer that...

4. If you think brown nosing would be a good strategy to win over their affection towards your toking, I'd say go with the, "See, you both are such role models to me, and I realize that a responsible adult can experiment with weed and still be smart and successful, unlike with many other drugs," line. If you're that nervous about it, I'd say flattery is worth a shot.

5. Yeeeh, I might try this. thanks alot man.

6. Say you tried a brownie and it made you feel weird and it helped you on a test or something lol then they'll give you 2000 oz! Lol jk

7. why do you need to tell them? just let them find out on their own(they will one day)
    Did they tell you they smoke weed?

8. Let them find out on their own.

Your smoking isn't hurting anyone.

9. dude your parents smoke weed everyday and ur scared to tell them u do? my mom wuld beat the living fuck outta me if she knew i smoked, damn if my mom smoked everyday id be like sup mom lets cheef sum green, now make me a chicken pot pie im hungry woman