How would you spend $150?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by generalherb, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Looking for what specific piece you would buy if you had $150 to spend. I'm trying to get an idea of what's out there and get you all's creative input. Thanks.

2. If I had to spend $150, it be a custom pipe from a local glass blower.

3. Well, it really depends what you're looking for. If you can keep it on your kitchen countertop, a bong/desktop vape would be gnarly. I personally would really get a bong and constantly upgrade it if I could keep one around.

If you need to carry it around, definitely don't buy a bong or you're bound to get it broken. A bubbler like Yosh mentioned is nice.

Also, if you need to be discreet with the smell and hate weed water like me, a vape is a nice tool and conserves bud. You definitely need to cash out more money for a hard hitting vape though.

Buy something that is easily upgradable as well, nothing beats the excitement of waiting for a new glass mod to your set up. :D

4. well depending on where u live id probably just save up a little bit more. for some reasons the glass around me has the same ball park ranges for certain glass and i feel like with 420 coming up if u get that extra 50 u can get something a lot better. just my opinion though

5. #6 SmokenSomeGreen, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
    Um duhh i'd pay bill's, put it in saving's or even donate that shit..... haha nah all bullshit aside id buy a half oz of some fire and smoke all week.

But if i only had $150 id do

a nice bong for $80
    3.5g's for $50
    and $20 in gas to get all that stuff lol.

6. Save more and get something nicer! ;)

7. I got a phaty refund check from my school and I got a new bubbler, 2 grams of hash and an 1/8 each of jillybean and lavender herb

8. If I had 30 more dollars I'd get a Rockzap. Other wised I'd go to a local headshop and get a inline or bubbler.

9. get a nice 30-50 dollar bubbler and spend the rest on quality grass. thank me later.

10. What the hell...

Soul Shine Family Glass.

Travel tube: $55
    + showerhead downstem upgrade $15
    + disk diffused slide $30
    + mini inline ashcatcher $60

= $160

add a little for shipping and you'll have a setup that you'd love to smoke out of every day