Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how would you say im high in spanish?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthEastStoner, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Saying "Estoy alto" or something along those lines is just stupid, nobody says that in spanish. In Puerto Rico we use "estoy arrebatado" or "tengo una nota increible", but its different in other spanish speaking countries.

2. Tengo Alto meaning littarly in english i have height. im currently studdying spanish in college which is why my user name is tengohambre because that means im hungry. hehe.

3. Estoy pegao, borrao, ennotao, fachao.

4. Ich bin höch

Ohh, Spanish...

"Two chicken flat bread sandwiches, 3 crunchy tacos, a steak quesedilla, some cinna twists, a large Dr. Pepper, and two soft tacos."

5. Tu eres el grande pena

6. Ando bien pendejo wey!

7. yeah, he's on the money with "estoy arrebatado/a" and "tengo una nota alta" (i have a high note).

8. haha every answer is different

9. Depends what dialect of Spanish haha. Here in Paraguay we say, "estoy frito.". "I'm fried"

10. "estoy fumado/a" or "he fumado porros." I live in Spain though, so it may be different where you are.

11. Dunno, but in German it's 'ich bin high'.

12. estoy cocido al horno

13. [quote name='"Shpongle"']Ich bin höch

Ohh, Spanish...

"Two chicken flat bread sandwiches, 3 crunchy tacos, a steak quesedilla, some cinna twists, a large Dr. Pepper, and two soft tacos."[/quote]

Ich bin supä höch lolol. I would of asked you if you would like to make that a combo meal for an up-charge XD I used to work at taco bell. It's fun to mess with people...

14. estoy bien loco (or something like that) means going crazy. You can use that with everything (weed, lsd, pills)

15. Best answer I've seen so far is taco bell.

16. "I need some fucking Doritos"

17. Its "grifo" look it up!

18. You just asked him to put his dick in your mouth.

Probably something along the lines of

Estoy volando