How Would You React?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Streetsaint, Aug 8, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']

Let's make it...."I wouldn't live with an animal...ever"[/quote]

Well she can fuck off.

2. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']

Well she can fuck off.[/quote]

Ahahahahahahahahhahaha. Made me lul

3. Haha yes! Im glad people support my feelings on this matter....however this is a really biased population sample because as I've mentioned, I've noticed that stoners love animals rofl

4. Dogs are just fuckin' cool. They're like these balls of fluff who walk around and serve no purpose but love you unconditionally and lick you constantly.

5. Animals stink, shed hair all over everything, fuck up your sinuses, shit in your house, cost money to support, demand attention, tear shit up and get under your damn feet all the time.

How is it so foreign to you guys that someone might not like them?

Now this doesn't mean that I hate them, or that I want to kick or hurt them, or rid the world of them, but for fucks sake I can't stand it when I go into someone's house and they just live among a bunch of animals and they let the fucking dog lick and smell everyone and feed it while they're eating, (nasty), and the whole place smells either strongly, or at least faintly of piss, shit, and pet dander. I just don't see any benefit of having a pet that it worth those things.

6. [quote name='"mrgoodsmoke"']Animals stink, shed hair all over everything, fuck up your sinuses, shit in your house, cost money to support, demand attention, tear shit up and get under your damn feet all the time.

How is it so foreign to you guys that someone might not like them?

Now this doesn't mean that I hate them, or that I want to kick or hurt them, or rid the world of them, but for fucks sake I can't stand it when I go into someone's house and they just live among a bunch of animals and they let the fucking dog lick and smell everyone and feed it while they're eating, (nasty), and the whole place smells either strongly, or at least faintly of piss, shit, and pet dander. I just don't see any benefit of having a pet that it worth those things.[/quote]

Irresponsible owners are to blame for most of this. All the lazy ass people you know with animals should train them to not shit in the house, they should wash them so the house doesn't smell. They should train them young to not jump up on ppl and shit that's purely the owners fault. 99.9% of fucked up animals are fucked up Cuz ppl need to take fucking care of their animals

7. Yeah dude....that shit shouldn't happen with well-trained animals....but I'm not even sure that that has happened to u...animal haters tend to exaggerate their encounters with animals/their environments

Edit: To dogs, smell is everything. A dog CANT not smell everyone lol

8. Like animals. As long as they are behind a cage, outside, or behind a fence.

As long as they GTFO of my house. They have no place!

9. Personally, that would be a deal-breaker for me.
    It says too much about the type of person that they are, and I wouldn't want to be with someone like that.

From what you said in your OP, it sounds like animals play a pretty significant role in your life. You love them. If your s/o can't relate to animals, be compassionate towards them or caring..

Ultimately, it's up to you. Good luck & keep us updated in what you do :)

10. i wouldn't get that mad bc if she is worth is u got to make sacrifices

11. Obvious answer. Keep dating her and if you get married get a dog anyway. Bitch is gonna learn to love them!

12. Haha this is hypothetical :D I totally agree with u, but as I said in the OP.....i have no sex/love life haha so all of this is in fantasy-land

13. Well the question I'm posing is: WOULD u guys make that sacrifice? I personally wouldn't sacrifice owning a dog for anyone. If they cared about me enough, they would see how much it means to me and relent lol