How would you react?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Durb, Apr 16, 2012.

1. So the other day me and my buddy went halves on a bag, but seeing as he was dirt poor at the time I offered to buy the whole thing and let him pay me back, no big deal. So we came back to mine and smoked about half of it, and in the morning he left with it (I forgot to ask him for it, and afterwards when I remembered, I didn't think it was a big deal). I then found out yesterday that he'd smoked the rest of it with another friend :mad: and he still says he can't pay me back for a while, though I don't know how long that'll be. I'm really pissed at him, and it was a dick move, but he's still a friend. How would you react?

2. its just money. he'll pay you back.

3. No big deal. You offered the money/weed with no time schedule implied or discussed. Now you are on his time. But in the big pic, let it go. I learned a long time ago that you never loan more then you can afford to lose. Friendship is more important then money.

4. Eh don't worry about it yet.

5. I disagree. I wouldn't be friends with someone who would take weed I paid for without asking and go smoke it with someone else.

6. [quote name='"Ironic"']I disagree. I wouldn't be friends with someone who would take weed I paid for without asking and go smoke it with someone else.[/quote]

Not really the way I think it happened per op report. Seems that dude thought op was essentially lending him money on half the green. It's bud man. Dont be a hype.

7. if the friends owes you for the weed then the weed isnt yours if he didnt owe you then yea full sacks your but you agreed that he would owe you so

8. exactly he said they would go "HALVES" on it

9. I would be kinda pissed... If i buy a bag with someone, i smoke it with that person, and i think its a dick move for him to not pay at all and then snatch the last half of the bag and smoke it with someone else
    If it bothers you that much i would tell him to pay for 3/4 of it since he smoked more of it than you did...just take it as a lesson not to buy chronic with that dude

10. [quote name='"GDMC420"']I would be kinda pissed... If i buy a bag with someone, i smoke it with that person, and i think its a dick move for him to not pay at all and then snatch the last half of the bag and smoke it with someone else
    If it bothers you that much i would tell him to pay for 3/4 of it since he smoked more of it than you did...just take it as a lesson not to buy chronic with that dude[/quote]

Ppl like you give bud a bad name.

11. Ops friends is obligated to smoke his half the bag with Op just because OP shared his with him sure it would be the right thing to do but Ops friend still owes him for half the bag why should he pay more just because OP shared with him yea OP has the right to be upset but he agreed to this as well his friend just pulled a unpolite move

12. Yeah fuck that kid. He was only entitled to half of what was left.

13. Thanks for all your opinions...:I Meh, I think I'm gonna let it pass :3 I can't be bothered with the unnescessary hassle :L Thanks though guys :3

14. oh yeah, i dont liike when people take advantage of kindness, guess im just that douchebag that makes all stoners look like shit :wave:

15. How does that give bud a bad name? Is it because he'd be pissed about going halves on a bag with someone only to have them take and smoke the rest of it without (yet) paying for even his half? :confused:

I'd be pretty annoyed, too. If you guys smoked some of it together, he should have left you half of what was left, since only half of it was his in the first place.

I probably wouldn't stop being friends with him over it, but I would make sure that he gets you the money he owes you and I would be very cautious about lending him money in the future.

16. You both sound like shitty friends, you shouldn't do things for people just because you expect them to reciprocate, and if you guys agreed to go half on a sack then that other half wasn't yours anyway so he can do whatever he wants with it.. On that note, if that guy was a "real" friend he probably would've smoked with you or at least invited you to smoke and would've promised to pay you within a reasonable amount of time.

17. If they went half and half on a sack and then smoked half of it together, then I would say that they should each get half of what is leftover.

18. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

If they went half and half on a sack and then smoked half of it together, then I would say that they should each get half of what is leftover.[/quote]

This. People just aren't getting it.

19. exactly :smoke:

20. I got you mixed up with the other guy. I'm stoned. Don't mind me. :laughing:

And now you deleted your post too. Fuck it. I'm leaving this one! LOL