How would you react to your child..

Discussion in 'General' started by mos_def, Sep 4, 2010.

1. ..being a drug dealer?

2. He better give me a discount :cool:

3. show him what fucked up things that happened to me.

4. He better make his mother proud and be selling the dankest dank in the neighborhood :cool:

oh ya and mommy-discount...which is free weed :D

5. depends how he/she is going about it, if it isn't discrete i would be kinda pissed and tell them how to be discrete...then i wouldnt care and id better get free weed

6. by drug dealer i don't mean only weed..

7. #7 KoopaKing, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
    What pharmacy do you work at?

8. I don't think I'd be cool with my kid selling the stuff...doing drugs is a different story. Selling is just too risky...I'd find them a legal job so that they don't need to start slangin' for $$$.

9. He sellin' what I'm buying?

10. if he was a successful entrepreneur id say quit being a greedy bastard and hop out the game. greed kills everythin in the end. smarten up kid. take your money and run.

11. lmao

would you allow him to grow?

12. Haha depends on the age of this child..:smoking:

13. I wouldn't be impressed but if my child has their own place then it's really their choice... it's not like I would call the cops on them or something lol.

But I would let them know that I don't approve and tell them all the risks and maybe some personal anecdotes that might help them make the decision to stop.

14. this.

unless he was only dealing in organics, like weed or shrooms. it also depends at what age s/he's selling the shit at, though.

15. I probably wouldn't be happy because dealin can get very dangerous even if you are really careful.

16. I'd make sure Biggie showed him the basics

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmqLHWJsv18]YouTube - notorious b.i.g. - ten crack commandments - Life After Death[/ame]

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSF_7y3FKT4]YouTube - The Roots - Hustla (Bonus) (Feat. Sts)[/ame]

sums it up.