How would You Kill Somebody

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr. Dank, Jan 28, 2009.

1. lol not really going to kill anybody, just watching csi and if you had to kill someone how would you do it an how would you get rid of the body/cover it up?

2. Fly to france, buy an axe, smack some fucker in the face at 2:15 in the mornin, and take the next flight home

3. I will not post my way of killing someone incase someone does die in the exact same way and they look on here and BAM im buttfucked.

4. snipe em from a mile away then run 10 marathons the opposite direction

5. Well whose asking?

6. Lool, word I agree with HighHaze. I'd snap a fuckers neck on a street with no witnesses. And run.

7. SnaP,
    One , bullet, in the Fucking Heart.
    One in each eye, to make sure the bitch, is dead.
    SnaP

[FONT=&quot]Regards[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]__________________[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I am a pathological liar, And post only out of boredom![/FONT]

8. execution style
    pick up the bullet
    scratch up the inside of the barrel
    get rid of the gun and bullet shell

9. haha i had this conversation with a manager at McDonalds i used to work at and we talked about how if you killed someone and stuff them in the grease dumpsters no one would ever find out.

10. snipe. that way you wouldnt even have to cover the body up. just snipe them from hella far away and go about your business lol

thats the way I would do it

11. poison, no question. Acquire some water hemlock, make it into a powder, put it in someone's food or drink.

12. Leave them notes tricking them into thinking they are going on a sexual adventure with there spouse ( I would distract their real spouse somehow).

Eventually the notes would lead them to a deserted area.

Then I would be waiting nearby with my weapon of choice ( preferably a silenced gun but harpoons work.)

Proceed to kill them.

Then I would dispose of the body into a secluded dumpster on trash day.

13. In public with an olive fork, shortly before committing necrophilia and cannibalism.

14. before i actually carried out the crime, maybe even as far as two years in advance, id publish a novel that described the murder in exact detail, that way when it actually happened, i could say, 'would i really be dumb enough to kill someone exactly as described in my book?' or i could claim it was an obsessed reader/copycat murderer.

15. I would find out where they sleep and choke them with a dirty sock..

Then just leave them there and bail

16. Arsonic poisoning, then have them cremated.

17. i would assume you would asphyxiate your enemies with fecal matter and hot dog buns...

18. i cant tell you >_> they're looking for me <_<

19. falcon punch