How would you handle this situation?

Discussion in 'General' started by Silemanx, Mar 20, 2012.

1. If you were a dealer you would spend more time in jail than at a bank.

2. Summed it up so much better than I did. +rep :smoke:

3. #23 Meneks, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    Hmmm I like when people assume things about me. :cool:

Edit: dealers don't put money in a bank btw.... Just thought you should know

4. "Hey man, I have a friend who wants bud, his names blank is it cool if I give him your number or the other way around?"

Is it hard to do that?
    Or have the friend there whenever you pick up so they can be introduced...

You don't have to just GIVE out the number randomly, dealers ALWAYS get texted by people they don't know..

Besides, if you're only dealing to people you know then I really wouldn't count that as dealing. Once you start obtaining a customer base and new clients THEN your job as a dealer begins..

Besides at one point YOUR dealer didn't know you soo.....

5. That is fair enough, but I think it was pretty clear in the OP that he was in the middle of something and not about to drop it to make an intro to a dealer. He said no, end of story. :)

Sometimes you run out of weed and no one can help you out. Next time you plan ahead and buy weed before you're out. This is more effective than driving your friend batshit crazy begging him for weed like a crack addict.

6. He sounds like a fiend lmao.... I hate these kind of people, always relying on other people for bud. Fuck that shit, I have a friend who everytime we have a sesh, he ALWAYS asks for a snap.

7. You don't have much common sense for the high roller you seem to be implying you are.

Best of luck, man.

8. True, but at the same time OP did say that this is a common convo and has happened before.

So his friend has been asking a lot, I mean he doesn't have to intro to the connect now lol..

But I mean eventually since this has been happening.

If i bought a half or something and someone kept begging me over a course of time, I'd probably try and direct him to someone who would help em out

9. Never said i was a high roller, nor was I implying it..

What drug dealer deposits money into a bank?????

10. yes he does! He must do it now! There is no excuse!

God dammit did you know that GC won't let you type your entire post in all caps? :D

11. looks like some fag that i wouldnt associate with if he keeps annoying you after you clearly said no. i do the same thing sometimes he'll get over himself trust me

12. Yeah I did lol, it sucks cause they probably did that so people won't abuse it..

But I never want to abuse it whenever I want to cap it up lol

13. Your friend is a naggy douche. You are completely in the right here.

14. #34 Simmerten, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    He sounds like a fiend. You did nothing wrong, it's your weed, you can do what ever you want with it. You shoulda just chilled with him and smoked a joint, then get him to toss you a couple bucks or buy you food