How would you feel...

Discussion in 'General' started by Scnerd, May 5, 2011.

1. I already know how I'm going to die.

Trident to the fucking heart.

[​IMG]

2. ClockWork answered it for me... thanks to him.

Yeah... to give to my wife and kids...

3. we already know we're going to die :p
    i like surprises
    i wouldnt spend the rest of my life worrying about something completely out of my hands :confused_2:

4. I would actually like to know this information. It's like letting me know how much time I'm working with.

5. Yes.

You can only die once, so if you're gonna die in the year 2045, then you must be alive in the years previous to 2045.

But I wouldn't try it son.

6. That's actually a very interesting thought. Suppose you did know your date of death. Now you run out in front of a car and get squashed, which obviously kills you and you die before your supposed to. So does this prove we have control of our own destiny?

7. I don't know about having control over our destiny, but the guy should have had more control over his legs. What the fuck was he thinking, running into a speeding car like that?

I think it only proves that the guy is really stupid.

8. Oh right :)

9. #29 Scnerd, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No but I think thee stress and paranoia you will slowly start to kill yourself in a way

10. #30 Scnerd, May 6, 2011
    What if you die on that day but then you are reincarnated and live another life to die another death?

11. That is allowed under the rule of :

One death at a time.

12. #32 Scnerd, May 6, 2011
    Do you think it's possible to die for some time but come back to into thee same life?

13. #33 Scnerd, May 6, 2011
    Do you think it's possible to die for a moment but come back to the same life and live?

14. #34 Scnerd, May 6, 2011
    Guess not but who knows anything now a days life is a mystery

15. #35 Scnerd, May 6, 2011
    What would you do with that time though?

16. I wouldnt do anything particularly violent or criminal.

Id just walk up to every hot girl I see and say "Wanna fuck?" I bet I would get some. Id do that now but I dont want to be labeled a creep lol

17. #37 Scnerd, May 7, 2011
    Ahaha yeah most likely some girls love that kind of stuff though like super straight fowardness