Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Would You Explain It?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bob Santana, Feb 9, 2009.

1. #21 brcmix, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Extreme relaxation with a feeling of satisfaction (except munchies...). But really for me thats just the basic feeling, I honestly feel that there are endless possibilities.

2. It's like everything's in 3d. Even sound. And in slow motion...

3. A euphoric feeling of contentment.

4. Damn.......I really wonder what crack is like, i mean shit mofukkas on here talking like its the be all and end all of everything.

Don't get me wrong tho, It makes we wonder why wong and wrong are only diffrent but the r

5. Dude, what'd you just say?...

6. For me it feels like your a pice of butter melting in a pool of syrup on a nice stack of french toast.

7. like a fucking rave in my body

8. #28 SimpleX22473, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    its like being an octopus, or rather, having a mind capable of individually moving 8 appendages while only having 4.

what I or anyone else does with the other invisible ones is only limited to the human imagination.

9. Saying cas shit got me on some extra shit damn can't even put it to words that I would wan tot begin typing.

or the crack? that was a joke my man.

10. Good question, and it's certainly tough to describe to people (especially those who are against it / have preconceived notions about it). I usually describe it as being just amused by simple things, and being super content with the world. One of my favorite things to do is get baked and take a walk up to the capitol building here in Madison, WI. I'm happy, I'm not stressed, and just enjoy myself and my music.

In a sense, I've been known to say it's "just how you roll". Everyone likes to do their own things, and weed won't get rid of things you liked to do. Only enhances them

11. For me, the body high explaination is that I feel like...... butter.

12. I once heard someone describe it as this and its the best view in my opinion, its like the feeling that you get when you come home from a hard day of work/school and just sit on the couch and relax, except its like that the hole high.

13. I would pass my L and tell him to take a puff and find out =D.

14. I describe it like:

Everything becomes novel and important and enhanced, including places, people, feelings, sensations, what your eyes see, conversations, thoughts, ideas, .etc

15. Everything goes by really slow or I feel like I'm not really there.

16. Tell him the only way to know is to get high himself. Describing what its like would be the equivalent of describing color to someone who has been blind all their life, as in not possible.

17. a euphoric pause button on reality and life itself :cool:

18. Also, anything you do seems like an adventure. That same thrill you got as a kid when you did stuff and you got super energized and it was amazing, yeah, that happens.