How would you describe the feeling of being high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blue Eyed Bong Ripper, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Mine would be "Like a slice of butter melting on a big ol' pile of flapjacks"

2. waves of calming buzzing energy softly massaging my brain into relaxation. :smoking:

3. oh, you know...

4. When im not high my thoughts are like speeding cars just continuously going and it causes me stress and its hard for me to focus and stop pacing but then I smoke and its like traffics slows down to 5 mph lol and I can focus and it relaxes me to be able to sit my adhd ass down without that crap adderall.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It's like being drunk but you can still (hopefully) function.

When you think you are the color purple, stop, too high

The key to happiness - Sugar, Water and lastly, Purple

6. Whenever I get high, I always describe to my stoner buddies this feeling that we all get when it feels like energy pulsating throughout our body, we named the feeling "going Super Saiyan" XD

7. #7 bongs4days, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014

8. No words could describe.  This is how.

Attached Files:

9. like sex, but completely different.

10. Not really much like being drunk. When I'm crossfaded I can tell the difference between the two intoxicants. One has me falling over and numb, the other has me thinking deep and locked into the couch.

11. My feeling of high is like another other feeling, like being a kid again.

When I'm sober I have all this bullshit and struggle to deal with but when I'm high I actively approach it mad get it done with energy to do other things; which I absolutely do not have the motivation for when sober!

12. fuck idk. theirs no words to describe it haha

13. like the first time I sat on a nice perky banana.

Do you think to say something has no words to describe it, you're actually counteracting that statement? Because when you tell someone there are no words to describe it, they can easily go into that zone and imagine exactly what it's like just by picking up your vibe.. So without describing a thing, you've still allowed them to paint a visual of it, therefore you described something.
    So the words to describe it are that there are no words to describe it.

I swear I was sent by Jesus.

:smoke:  felt the passion in that one lol

15. Mine would be "Like a slice of butter melting on a big ol' pile of flapjacks"
    [​IMG]