Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how would you describe being high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4pawsbmj8, Nov 16, 2010.

1. the title says it all. why is one of the best things in the world so hard to explain? its crazy to try to describe it so grass city have a go

mccall

ps im high so sorry if that doesnt make sense
    :smoking:

2. i would say for me it feels like i have like a rush throughout my head, and things just seem alot more surreal, and fun. i tend to not care about anything more than just relaxing and having a good time when im high.

3. im also quite high tonight as well sir.....and if i had to come up with an answer off the top of my head....id have to say it feels like you jus so gone but yet still there..........like u on top of your own cloud lookin down at all the other shit in a completly different perspective.......yea

4. Adds more excitement to my life. :smoking:

5. Yeah, pretty much the guy on the moon. Everything is floaty, slow motion, so incredible and surreal. Like its there but you can't believe you can feel it.

6. feels good, man.

7. like the problems in your mind just became ancient artifacts.

8. Feels good. But I love the munchies. I am a small guy so that helps gain weight but I love the feeling and being able to eat my fridge lol

9. [​IMG]

In one picture for me.

10. It's like taking a diarrhea shit into the spinning blades of a fan, inside your brain.

11. For me it like all my senses heightens and everything is like a movie almost. It makes day to day life much more interesting.

12. This^^^

13. Its like a full body boner.

14. I guess I feel pretty high...

15. It feels like my life updates from 1.6 to source engine.

:hippie:

16. Physically I feel a numbness usually in my face but throughout my body and it feels like a warm fuzzy blanket on the inside of my body.

Mentally its a a breakdown of reality withing reality. I find that I don't stress certain things that I would normally think about constantly when not high (getting a new g/f, future plans for myself...etc) I get hungry and then I feel sleepy...its why I usually toke before bed.

17. How do I explain the feel of being high?
    When I am sober, my mind races at 9 million miles an hour. I cannot focus on a single thought, but rather must focus on 15 or 20 at a time.

When I partake of the herb, My mind relaxes and I can have a single thought at a time. I think much more clearly and am irritated by much much less.