How would you define 'successful in life'?

Discussion in 'General' started by xcccassandra, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Happy in life.

If you're happy, you're successful.

2. thats a pretty broad topic. but for me, it would be to be healthy, have nice property, feel acomplished, and sit down at the end of the day, and say. "honey, can you bring me the clippers, this dank ruined another pair."

3. /thread

4. My answer.

5. Can you explain further?

What would make you feel accomplished?
    You'd like to have a nice property.. so is a good career a definition of it?

6. not at all, i would love to live in the mountains in a one room cabin and build it from trees offf my property. grow my own veggies, hunt for my food. i mean as long as i have a good view.

accomplished as in, taking all the oppurtunities that came towards me, finishing what i started, and liking how my life has gone so far.

7. QFT. At the end of the day, happiness and contentment are what matter, and they can always be found somewhere, no matter how much shit life throws at you.

8. Good answers.

9. Doing what makes you happy and enjoying new experiences, even if you're not happy all the time.

10. For me, being successful in life would mean that I've positively impacted the lives of others, given my help and love to those who needed it, and had people to love and support me as well.

11. Trying your best. Being honest. Not giving people shit for what they do. My signature is the rest of the achievements that I think are qualified for being successful in life. Honestly being happy should be the most important quality.

12. To be self sustainable and to have a high quality of life.

13. I want to live a fulfilling life. A life I can look back on when I am lounging around or laying in my deathbed and not have any regrets. To know I dedicated my life to helping others in my community (wherever I live). It's important to me to know I helped improved someone else rather than putting myself first. I believe we all came from the same earth and we all deserve the same basic things: Food, Shelter, and happiness. If I can sustain those for myself while helping others gain it as well, well that is a successful life to me.

14. Accomplishing all your goals.

15. "to crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet -- to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women."

16. Objective acquired.

17. As long as you can come home and feel content, you are successful.

18. When did Genghis Khan come back from the dead?

19. I always though kangaskhan was the one who said that...