How would you deal with your kids

Discussion in 'General' started by bobtoke, Jul 6, 2005.

1. I do not have kids (im not married)

if i had kids and they smoked i would let them do it at our house so they dont get caught
    if you had kids would you let them smoke?

2. If i had kids I would tell them they can smoke at home. I would also tell them if they ever say they want to try it to mak their first time with papa. :)

3. Ya i'd be their dealer so they dont get ripped off on the street

4. If I had kids I'd give them there first joint right when they turn 13
    I started then and I'd rather be with them then have them come home and try and hide it from me. I selected I would be there dealer but I would Probably just give them a little bit every now and then for free.

5. Kids R Ghey!!1

6. If I had kids that told me that they wanted to smoke I would do it with them in my house.

7. i dont think that i would push it on kids, i mean if i caught them i wouldnt care, and i guess i would help em out. but if they went through life and decided not to smoke, then i would be happy that i didnt push it on them, they should make their own decision. but i wouldnt mind either way, if they chose to smoke i would join em and wouldnt let them get ripped off or anything

8. I'd be their dealer, lol.

9. Nice new avatar haha

10. hah, i would allow only weed, if i see any other drug they lose their pot privileges.. and they would be MY dealers muahahahahaha.. no weed? no allowance! muahahahahhahah
    i'd make a shitty parent in some ways but an awesome one in others..

11. I agree with Ruggles and wouldn't push it on them, but I would still give them a joint when they were 13. That way if they wanted to try it they wouldn't need to go looking all around and end up getting ripped off. I'd give it to them and not say a thing, If they try it greart if not thats cool to. They might try it and not even like it, and that would be fine by me.

12. Thanks :D

13. Kids suck. If I ever had a kid, I'd sell them into slavery and buy weed with the money.

14. That's an issue that have plagued responsible smokers since the 60's.

For me, i dont think it's something i'd plan on. i don't plan on letting my kids smoke. It's entirley dependant on who my signifcant other is and what kind of relationship i have with my 'said' children.

Of course, like any caring parent, i'd support them in any direction they chose to take. Obviously, it would be preferable for them not to smoke in their youth (despite opinion, smoking in your teen years will complicate your health in the future and may or may not hinder or alter phsyical and mental development).

It's not a question of would i let them, it's more of a question of what those circumstances would be. I would definatley be opposed to them smoking untill they are at LEAST 16, and even that is pretty irresponsible.

But i have to admit, sharing a joint with my son/daughter after they're older would be a nice idea.

15. I don't plan on ever forcing my son to smoke but I'd be ok with him smoking with me and his dad when he's 16 or so. I plan on raising him knowing that smoking weed is normal and nothing to be ashamed of, but that it's also not something you want to make widely known.

And since I plan on homeschooling I don't have worry about him being brainwashed by that DARE shit.

I'm really looking forward to smoking with him when he's old enough :smoke:

16. I'd tell my kids like my mom told me

"Now I'm not going to tell you what you can and can't do, BUT I'm gonna sat this ONCE AND ONCE ONLY. If you get arrested save your phone call for someone else cause I'm not gonna bail your pot smoking ass out. Now, pass the blunt and go mow the lawn"

17. what he said^

18. id definately let my kids smoke, but would strongly discourage any other drugs. also, i would not force it upon them.

19. haha if my kids wanted 2 smoke i would let them of course, but i wouldnt keep it from them that i smoked..

hopefully they will love smokin as good as me =)

20. i wouldnt force it on them but i wouldnt be pissed if they did. I wouldnt even offer it to them until they were at least 16, then id sit them down, ask them if they have tried it. If they havent then id offer it to them and discourage them from using stronger drugs. Although i wouldnt mind if my kid smoked, i wouldnt want him to become a burntout stoner and drop out of highschool like someone i know.