How would you deal with this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jewsmoke, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Ok so I have been looking for good bud....for about a week now. I have my connects and I hit one of them up and he said he could get me some good bud for 1300 a qp. I met up with him and his friend and we smoked a little bit of it and it was really good. This friend I have known since like 5th grade. I know his parents, where he lives, and we used to play basketball together. So normally, I wouldn't give anybody 1300 dollars to go get weed but in the this case I did. MISTAKE! I KNOW!

So he tells me he is going to his dude's house. Basically long story short...he tells me he got robbed by these guys from STL that were brining his dude like 10 grand worth of weed. I don't need to go into the whole story because it does not matter. I need to deal with his ass for taking my 1300 dollars because frankly I do not believe his whole "getting robbed" story.

I can beat his ass. I can go destroy his car. I can go bust into his house and take his shit.

BUT I am not sure what to do. I want to get my money back but I don't want to have beef with this kid or anybody involved in drugs. I do want my money back tho.

What should I do??

2. #2 stonednluckee, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    What a fuckin scumbag. I'm gonna guess he wasn't robbed to but ya never know. If you want your money back stay on his good side then you'll know if he's getting a pick up sometimes. Dress in all black with a ski mask on and stalk him while he's walking... wait for him to get to a spot with little activity around then bam! make your move. Immediately duct tape his mouth shut, you should have that strip ready beforehand. Next work your way to taping his hands together. Then the feet. Strip him of all valuables, shit take his clothes too. Then just leave him there to hop around in his underwear.

Atleast that's what I would do.

EDIT: And while I say this I do not intend to provoke any violence.

3. Good idea, definitely a possibility.

4. 1. Train a horse to bite off his wiener.
    2. If 1 fails, kill his parents and cook them into chili.
    3. Host a Chili Con Carne, and feed his parents to him
    4. Then tell him the truth behind the chili, forcing him to cry in front of his favorite band.

Do NOT eat the pube chili.

5. haha i love that episode of south park....dude you need to take care of this instead of acting like a little bitch...go and do those things you said in ur post...make him pay for what he did...i mean 1300 is alot of money

6. It's unfortionate that you had to learn the hard way on this one, but if your looking for that kind of quantity, and you still have to go through a friend to get the bud, then you're doing it wrong.

7. Couldn't agree more. If I was holding someone's money and I was actually robbed, I would feel that I owe the person their money back. What did your "friend" say or did you tell him to pay you back at all?

8. you are the idiot that gave someone 1300$.....kick his ass

9. Profit!

10. That's how I lost $160 and my iPod Touch. Not much you can do except try to pressure him into giving it back.

11. you know, he prob played you, and real hard, if you went to his house, broke in, i bet you would either find a decent ammount of money in his room, and or your qp. i would then return the favor and rob his ass for all his most prized possesions

12. Fuck him over in a way that won't allow him to press any charges against you. Chances are if you fuck him up, fuck up his car, or break into his house it will be fairly easy for him and the authorities to trace it back to you.

Act like you believe his story, bide your time, and then hit him HARD under the table.

13. This guy knows what he is talking about....be patient

14. karma will eventually get him, friend.

15. sorry, but its your fault if you hand somebody 13 dollars and tell them to go buy something and bring it back, their usually just gunna walk away. When you hand somebody 1300 dollars its almost a guarantee that their gunna steal it. you can rob him and get your shit back or you can just let it go. chances are theirs nothing you can say that will get your money back, except maybe a violent threat and if your goin down that road you might aswell just use violence. sorry man i really do feal bad for you even if it doesn't sound like it.

16. Fuck that, man.

1300 dollars is NOT something you just let slide. Bust into is house and steal all his weed when he's not there.

The most they can get you for IF they catch you is B&E.. Which isn't that bad. Especially if you didn't steal anything, legally. :rolleyes:

17. If you got loud ass subs in your car heres what u gotta do, catch up with him knock his ass out and tie him up and throw him in the trunk. Then proceed to drive around blastin your subs until he decides to tell you where the money is.

18. Hahahahaha. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

19. NEVER, EVER, EVER, front money. Especially if it's 1300 dollars...

like FiveOnIt said, karma doesn't fuck around.

20. Fuck. Thank you, Elechronic. It's been a long time, and I even thought about "pony."