How would you choose to be killed if on death row...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stonednluckee, Jul 1, 2010.

1. The constitution actually does allow you to pick how your killed. A recent story was about a man who chose to be shot at by a group of millitary marksmen. I think I would want to be injected with enough alcohol for me to be really drunk, then die. How bout you?

2. Lethal injection.

Usually people choose from the electric chair, lethal injection, and the gas chamber.

They say the only way to overdose on weed is to smoke twice your bodyweight. If I could concentrate 230lbs of weed (add a bit more to ensure death) into a pill, I would.

3. smoke 70 joints in one hour!

4. I would ask for a public speech and hanging in which I would read a prepared essay about rehabilitation vs. our current prison system. Then I'd end with "But fuck it, this way is easier right?" and pull the little lever (not gonna alow anyone else to get my blood on thier hands). Hopefully that'll get some people to think, oh and kids get in for free. Hopefully thier little minds will be so horrified by the sight of me struggling to breath that in the future they will be very against it and makes plans to change it.

5. Guillotine if it was still legally allowed.

6. I'd just choose lethal injection...

7. ray gun to the face

8. noob tube.
    /thread.

9. Any psychoactive i wanted to OD on...or like aldous huxley times 10

10. firing squad. i would want to get shot in the head tho

11. You sir, win THE game.

That's right.

We have a winner.

12. Crushed by naked women... yeah that sounds good.

13. #13 The Green Toker, Jul 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2010
    hahahha :hello:

I can see this happening.

Ok, im ready for all my naked women to crush me
    ..waits...
    500 pound woman comes out the closet and tackles him.... hes now dead.

I'd have to go with... ummm......idk ill answer tomorrow, im too tired.

14. I'd want my head to be exploded.. i think it'd kill me instantly, and it'd look so fucking awesome

15. quartering in a busy ass 4 way intersection :devious:

or immolation just so i could cackle and yell re spawn in 3..2..1 before i died

16. If the constitution allows me to choose the way i die, then i choose "Die of old Age".

17. Id say get hooked up to a gas mask that pumped pure THC into my lungs. The death would be a lack of Oxygen......on a serious note..... apparently, conflicting with common belief, drowning is a very peaceful way to die.

18. Let me jump out a plane and just enjoy the wind

19. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^

Seriously though,
    If I did something bad enough to end up on death row, my self-guilt would torture me so much it wouldn't matter how I was executed.:(

20. Definitely get someone to help me, superglue my hands to my head, and hang myself in a noose made out of chicken wire. Then it would look like I pulled my head off.