Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Would You Address This Issue

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, May 22, 2013.

1. Ok we'll me and a couple of my friends made brownies the other night with about a half o I had bought and they not only tasted delicious but we got extremely high any who I'm chill af with the people and pretty much we feel like family we share whatever between us so I left them at there house if they wanted any for later ( to lazy to carry the pan ) so we were cool and then I found out one of my friends just picked them all out of the pan (like 6 ) and walked out the door and took me to some random friends didn't even ask or tell what she was doing I don't mind sharing but I mean at least ask what would you blades do ?