How Would This Turn Out?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by invn177, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Ok so i have no growing experience what so ever. I was wondering what would happen if i got some plain old pot seeds and put them in a soil filled pot and watered it regularly and give it some light exposure Would it grow into good weed? Will it just die because I am a moron?Will it grow shwaggllez?

2. It would probably die. lol

Do some research, get your own grow going.

You will not regret it :smoking:

3. ahah i know i am just curious because it seemed real easy

4. That isn't a plan, and it's not even something we can evaluate -- "some" and "regularly" and other vague terms give us no idea what you intend to do. What kind of soil? What size? How much of what kind of light? You planning to not feed them? Etc etc.

Read the sticky threads, they provide answers to beginner questions before you can even think to ask them, that's why they are there.

5. There is easy an darn lazy u have to simulate the plants natural surroundins!
    If u want enough for 2 joints ,carry on otherwise 'read up .
    I think gorilla grow guide would be best for your frame of mind

good luck

6. thanks for all the input guys and i know i try to read some of the stuff posted that is intended to help people like me but I am just a small time guy wondering what would happen. no need to get all mad ahah.

and toasty I am just being vague cause i dont know what i am supposed to do. that is why i am asking here, give me some actual helpful input besides bieng an ass.

I dont wanna start to grow for selling or anything i just want a plant that i can go to for a little bit of weed sometime man thats all:)!

7. Speaking the truth is not being an ass.

The big answer is IT DEPENDS, so until you can be more specific we can't answer you. Not that we don't wan't to, we cannot.

I'm a small time guy too, most of us are, and yet we learned a lot for ourselves. In the end it is the only way to be a successful grower.

If you basically are asking if you can grow MJ with very little effort or attention, the answer is doubtful, or at least doubtful that you will get much yield.

So the advice still stands -- continue to read up, you will start to make more sense of all this, you then can get an idea of what kind of setup could work for you given your particular circumstances, and then you will have the starting point for some specific questions that we can help you with.

8. What he said:smoking:

9. What i originally meant to say is what would happen if i got a couple of seeds and planted them in a small flower pot and kept in a nature like light cylce (12 hr) and watered when dry. you know like a flower or something on a window sill, you know something like very simple like an easy to grow plant

EDIT: seeds from some weed i got that was picked poorly, (or maybe online)

would weed grow?will it die?will it even grow?

thats what i mean im sorry if i sounded extremely vague im trying to explain as best i can.

but thx for advice man

10. Ye Ye ok friend its just when u get into this you will see why its ,not annoyed people but frustrated them that u don't Grasp the Concept of this Amazing plant and its history like did you know u got free Citizen ship in Britain if you could grow it in the 1800s:smoking:.

You got punished if you didn't grow it in America the first written books was of Hemp and the boats could not sail without this plant !

So my thought to you is please look online for the Emperor were's no clothes and then see if you just want to fling it in a pot and hope it grows ,as for helpin you look up Guide's on this great site ,i have spent
    Sh*t loads of time and brain power on this and i can tell you i think its the most rewarding Study i ever done .

So piece my friend and don't worry we all got to start somewhere but start you must:wave:.

11. With that plan you would grow a skimpy, stretched plant that probably would die before yielding any bud. If it didn't you would be very fortunate to get 1/4 oz.

To grow a robust, good-yielding, potent plant, you just cannot approach it as "something like very simple like an easy to grow plant." It just doesn't work like that.

12. Thx man thats all i was wondering. I dont think i can take the time to grow though man so i was just wondering if i could do what i said before.

I live in big city with other people who wouldnt apporve of me transforming my room into a grow operration ahah. thats why i was curious as if i could just grow one simple plant. oh well thx for all the input.

13. Yeah doesn't sound like this is the best time for you to be growing then. Try again another time when you can get a proper setup.