Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How would someone go about getting pot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Robocop05, Feb 9, 2013.

1. I'm not asking for contacts, I'm just wondering how someone (who's never been in the mind altering scene) would go about getting pot? I have no friends who smoke, and some of the people who I know that do smoke, hate me. I also need to keep it a secret from a few of my friends.

2. Spark up some conversation.

3. sucks for you my dude... gotta meet people....
    and hopefully they smoke down or know people that are downn to smoke

4. Smoke more weed.

5. Churches are a good place to look. Also post it on FB, make sure friends of friends can see the status too so more people see it and are able to help you.
    Police know all the drug dealers, ask one of those maybe?

6. #6 Storm Crow, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
    Sweetie, even my 8th graders know where and how to find pot! :cool:

Are you livin' under a rock, or in a monastery? :confused_2:

Try skateboard parks, ski parks, community colleges...

Granny :wave:

7. Montesary? Almost.

I don't think I would fit in in a skate park. Would I just go there and be like where can I get pot?

8. i swear the OP is an actor from a comedy called "Secret Cop tries to find where kids sell drugs"

honestly the only people i hear say the word 'pot' are da PoPo or my dad...

9. I say pot :-(

10. Well that's the only term I've really heard, other than weed. I'm new to all this.

11. lol.. lets get something straight here, just about EVERYBODY is smoking weed now adays. all kinds of people. it's not a them vs. you kind of ordeal. just go to a place that isn't well supervised, hangout, find some people u think are cool and u get along with, and just ask if any of them toke, and where a guy can get some good grass from a decent dude.

12. That is quite apparent.

13. dm7111 got it right and it dont matter if you stand out a bit just hang out at a skate park look for the kids that arent really with the rest of the group but are still close go over and ask if they happen to know were to find Mary Jane

14. Hahahhaha this guys funny, he's already made a couple threads like this hahah read them there hilliarius hahaha

15. op its kinda like this before you get your first connect your like were the fucks the weed then after you get a connect it's just like face palm

16. Nice badge officer OP

17. Do you happen to be.....

a cop?:eek:

18. Also make sure to post an ad on craigslist saying, "Looking for Marijuana Dealer. Txt or call me at ________________. Cops need not reply."

19. [quote name='"Dat G bong"']Hahahhaha this guys funny, he's already made a couple threads like this hahah read them there hilliarius hahaha[/quote]

Hahaha let's make fun of noobs cause they don't know what I know haha.

I feel like I know you OP, don't take all these posts seriously. Talk to those people that hate you, it's worth a shot

20. Op is a pig