how would i grow weed in my bedroom

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by izaakk, Nov 24, 2012.

1. hello i am wondering how i would grow weed in my bedroom without it being to obvious and thats not very exspensive and if i could just use like a normal lamp as the light for gorwing and if it would be possible to grow it only like 1-3 or so feet then switch the light cycles from 18 hours of light and 6 hours of dark to 12 and 12 to get it to start flowering and growing bud. I would realy appreiciate any help i can get this is my first time growing weed i am growing from bag seed and i have my seeds germinating right now useing wet paper towles.

2. Sweet man, hey most people growing in their bedroom start with a pc grow... Using an old hollowed out PC case you throw a few cfls in there with a couple fans and reflective material and your good to go. I myself have harvested 3 plants this way. Great way to learn and pretty easy to manage in a bedroom.

3. I have also seen an old tv emptied out for the same or a simple end table or mini fridge for a little more grow room. just remember if your having to ask questions your doing it right. READ the forums and get a good book may i suggest the ed rosenthals edition of marijuana growing. great stuff inside there. also just remember the more intense the light the bigger and more dense your buds will be. CFLs will get you smokeable bud just maybe not magazine quality. also stay positive, when your plants are having cal mag deficiency or mites hit your garden. ask another grower what his/her experiences have been. Remember Light, circulation, water/nutrients. are you growing in soil?

4. My advice is to flush those seeds down the toilet. Seriously.

Not many agree with this advice, but I dish it out and stick to it. Why? Because it is absolutely pointless to try to help someone scramble to put together a grow while seeds are already germinating, without a grow space or supplies or any idea what they need or how to go about growing. Once you start to germinate you are beginning to grow the plant, and nothing can halt or stop that (unless it severely harms or kills the plant, so I'm not counting those). It's like bringing home a baby from the hospital and only then first wondering if you need diapers or a crib and where and when to get that stuff -- the baby simply can't wait.

You need to be prepared to bring a baby home, and you need to be prepared to grow MJ indoors, period. You are not. And to my experience it is pointless to try to help someone scramble at the last minute to scrape together an incomplete, untested, half-ass first-time grow space that, by definition, will be late. Once you germinate seeds a clock is ticking, just no way around that. Trying to slap something together while your plants wait gives you and your plants your worst possible chance for success.

I'm not here to piss in your soup, I truly am here to help. And my helpful advice is, yes, flush those seeds down the toilet because you will have extremely little hope of making a successful grow of them under current circumstances. Then, as others have said, read up -- all good growers are self-educated. Get your grow space in order, equipment tested and working properly, proper ventilation, temps under control, supplies in hand etc. THEN germinate seeds, when you are actually ready to grow.

Give your plants and yourself your best chance for success. Germinating seeds is the very last thing you should do to start a grow.

5. [quote name='"toastybiz"']My advice is to flush those seeds down the toilet. Seriously.

Not many agree with this advice, but I dish it out and stick to it. Why? Because it is absolutely pointless to try to help someone scramble to put together a grow while seeds are already germinating, without a grow space or supplies or any idea what they need or how to go about growing. Once you start to germinate you are beginning to grow the plant, and nothing can halt or stop that (unless it severely harms or kills the plant, so I'm not counting those). It's like bringing home a baby from the hospital and only then first wondering if you need diapers or a crib and where and when to get that stuff -- the baby simply can't wait.

You need to be prepared to bring a baby home, and you need to be prepared to grow MJ indoors, period. You are not. And to my experience it is pointless to try to help someone scramble at the last minute to scrape together an incomplete, untested, half-ass first-time grow space that, by definition, will be late. Once you germinate seeds a clock is ticking, just no way around that. Trying to slap something together while your plants wait gives you and your plants your worst possible chance for success.

I'm not here to piss in your soup, I truly am here to help. And my helpful advice is, yes, flush those seeds down the toilet because you will have extremely little hope of making a successful grow of them under current circumstances. Then, as others have said, read up -- all good growers are self-educated. Get your grow space in order, equipment tested and working properly, proper ventilation, temps under control, supplies in hand etc. THEN germinate seeds, when you are actually ready to grow.

Give your plants and yourself your best chance for success. Germinating seeds is the very last thing you should do to start a grow.[/quote]

He's right simply to much fucking around and if you rush it youll miss something vital and hurt your plants. Throw the seeds, setup up your grow box then germinate. Additionally unless you're hiding it from housemates go bigger a pc box doesn't yield much

6. It dosent take that long to prepare for a small grow man .... It took me about a week to get my closest ready for growing ..... I bought most of the thing from wallmart not counting the nuts and my medium got those at a hydro store .... Just plan ahead next time