How would I go about growing weed? (Complete noob)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LonelyStonerx, Sep 13, 2011.

1. #1 LonelyStonerx, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
    Okay, so long story short, I'm having difficulty buying weed. I'm a noob at even smoking it, never got a real high. So I wanna grow it, smoke it, see if it's something I'll even like to do.

I'm 18 and still live with my parents. They have about 50 acres of woods in a very rural area. So first off, I wanna make sure, are seeds legal in Arkansas? And if I plant them in the woods just off our land, if someone finds it can we easily plead ignorance? And how easy is it to find and detect if you're not growing much? I live like a mile from a lake, if that makes a difference.

And, I don't wanna read a long guide. First I wanna know, do you have to be a super expert in order for them to grow alright? Or is it as easy as planting them and making sure they're watered? And where online is the best place to buy seeds? And what seeds are cheapest, easiest to grow, and best to smoke for a noob? I wanna see how much it'll run me, because I can't afford it if it's too expensive.

Finally, the whole thing would be 100x easier if my parents on board. Any ideas on how to convince them? They despise drinking, and I think my mom is half way convinced that weed is okay, but they both still have a major problem with illegal activity.

2. i will help you once you reply back saying that your not going to sell it this forum is against that

3. I'm not going to sell it. I'll probably just smoke it myself, if I find it to my liking. If not I'll uh, throw it away ;|

4. Arkansas does not look kindly on cultivation especially for sale. So when you get busted by the cops. They will confiscate your pc. And with the intent to sale already posted by you in this forum. Don't get your parents involved. It's their land the dea will be swooping in on.

5. easiest way to convince your parents that cannabis is not the devil weed that every US government since the 1930s, is to sit down with them and have a honest TRUTHFUL conversation with them. my suggestion to you would be to look up the clinical studies on cannabis, if you have serious medical issues and have major problems with pharmacuticals like most of us on this site it should not be difficult change their minds. them having a problem with illegal activities, i am not even going to touch that subject, mainly because even though my parents know i grow they do not agree with the fact that technically i am breaking the law in order to receive and use a medication that does not have the massive side effects of 98% of the man made pharmauticals on the market today... if you get desperate, make them watch television, and have them listen to the commercials for these prescription drugs they are constantly playing, most of the time the side effects are far worse the the actual symptoms they are made to relieve..

6. the intent to sell was only mentioned by you sir.. read the post above yours and you will clearly see in green and black that he states that he has absolutely no intent to sell..