How would I go about growing as a profession?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Business and Industry News' started by BigTrev521, Jun 13, 2018 at 11:41 PM.

1. First off let me say I live in Illinois, I know that there are laws prohibiting this but I’m feeling that in this election about to take place marijuana will be legalized because both candidates are being pretty much forced to legalize it in order to get elected as Governor. I predict it will be legalized by Christmas 2019. Marijuanas changed my life for the better (of course) making me want to help others, help myself and work with something I love. I understand it’s not all butterflies and rainbows and that there may be some schooling needed, but that’s why I’m here. What would I need to do to be able to grow as a profession if I’m right and it is legal by Christmas 2019?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I’m from OK in the same position as you. Ik in our state to become a commercial grower I would have to get a license for 2000 bucks but other than that, especially because we haven’t officially voted on it yet, sounds simple but nothing is certain. Have you ever grown anything before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. I’ve grown before and was successful it was amazing it wasn’t easy by any means but I never found myself bored while doing any of it. I think it’s the same here, but I’ve also heard $10,000. Have you had any luck growing?
    one

Grasscity Deals Near You