How would I go about getting Hemp Oil Treatment for Cancer

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by SanDiego619, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Im not really sure if its a cure, but I know it does reduce the size of tumors. How would someone go about doing this?

2. I would make it yourself. Follow instructions from Phoenix tears. I would probably buy a pound of mids for like 800ish. because buying a pound of dank is going to run you up thousands of dollars.

3. #3 pearl75, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
    I saw a video once about making that oil in single doses by vaping. If you use one of those globe vapes you can make it with a pinch of bud at a time. What you do is let the vapor build up in the globe, but don't smoke it. Leave it in there, and it turns into cannabis oil all by itself. Then you scrape it out of the vape globe and ingest orally.

edit: Found it!! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37bmbj1uTsk[/ame]

4. So will I get the high from injesting this ?

5. The way it was explained to me, you will get the buzz for a while, but eventually there will be no high at all. That doesn't mean the medicine isn't working anymore though. It just means your tolerance has peaked.

There are two other GCer's who can tell you a lot more about this than I can. Look up Phamas and Clinton. Just send them a pm with your questions. They're really cool people who know what they're talking about. :smoke:

6. Alright man thanks