Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how would i get my system clean in 2 weeks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MysticPiff, Aug 7, 2009.

1. ok so my p.o says he's gonna piss test me in like 2 weeks....what can i drink or do to lower my thc level...last time i smoked was a couple days ago

2. Exercise, run (not sprinting, crosscountry/long distances), drink lots of water and green tea and take niacin.

Also, if its a mouth swab test, then use a lot of Listerine. That should cover it all.;)

3. If it's a mouth swab test it will be long clean by then. Mouth swab tests only work 3 days max prior

4. in any case, if you smoke every day, drink lots of water and take high doses of niacin. If you don't smoke every day, just piss a lot and you'll be fine in 2 weeks

5. Well, you can never be too safe

EDIT: Nice double ninja

6. Yeah but if anything you'll make the officer suspicious that you reek of listerine. I garuntee 100% that after 3, or 4 days for good measure, your saliva will be zip for drugs. \

7. Take niacin when you wake up and eat and before you go to bed then stop taking it 3 days before your test, exercise, drink plenty of fluids and im sure youll be fine. 2 weeks is plenty of time if you dont smoke and follow those measures.