How would I clean my bong? (Pics)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by JoshH989, Jan 23, 2013.

1. This is Wolverine and you can see he's become very dirty. I usually just run hot water through him to make him hit a little better. But he really needs to be cleaned out. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. You can either:
    Buy bong cleaning solution like Purple Power and clean it instantly by abrasion
    or
    Use Isopropyl and Epsom bath salts, which is basically what bong cleaning solution is

If its really caked, buy a bong cleaning solution that requires you to soak your piece for awhile. Repeat if necessary.

:metal: for wanting clean glass.

3. Simple Green, Grunge Off, or ISO/Table Salt

4. kosher salt works better then table salt imo

5. Nail Polish remover

6. And no guys, it's not only for the Jewish stoners out there

7. just use some alcohol or salt

8. So rubbing alcohol and salt? Let it sit for a while? Or shake the piss out of it?

9. #9 WhereDaTreeAt, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    I use acetone and hot water. Makes everything look (almost) brand new.

Just make sure to let the acetone sit for a little bit then plug all the holes and shake that bitch till the water is disgustingly nasty. Repeat again if necessary.

Dope ass bong by the way.

10. You may want to let it sit in the alcohol for a while, but the salt is only there to act as an abrasive, so yeah shake the shit out of it too.

11. let it soak in simple green over night, make sure the simple green solution going in is warm (leave bottle under hot running water for a bit)

then the next morning rinse it, then salt + iso it

With how it looks, you wont get much iso+salt action up in the twisty neck until you get some of that gunk out of the way, simple green will get that done

12. Yeah anything with salt in the solution you have to shake vigorously

13. Thanks guys for the help! Any links to where I can buy simple green??

And on the comments of the bong, thanks. It's the first one I've ever had and its been through some rough times. Found it at a local shop for $60

14. im sure amazon sells simplegreen, along with 99% of grocery stores and home supply stores haha

look for the concentrate... it comes in a spray bottle to try and trick you into using it all without diluting it, but one of those bottles is concentrated to the point it turns into like 10 bottles or more depending on what you need done.... and its like 4 bucks (which means also buy an empty spray bottle, they are literally like 50 cents at home depot)

15. Nice, thanks guys. I'm gonna hit the hardware store when I get my gf from work.

16. Don't forget the kosher!

17. Thanks man!