How Worried Should we be...

Discussion in 'General' started by imcherokeeangel, May 18, 2009.

1. How worried should we be about Michael Phelps and marijuana?

Jim Caple: How worried should we be about Michael Phelps and marijuana? - ESPN

2. People still talk about phelps and that bong?

3. yeah but only for about 10 more minutes

4. this is the key

"Nobody is saying drugs are good. No one is saying you should smoke pot. People are just saying: Don't arrest adults who smoke pot," Steves said. "It's a civil liberty. They stopped arresting people in the Netherlands 25 years ago and marijuana use hasn't gone up. They treat it as a health problem, not a crime. The U.S. is stuck in this mindless war on drugs costing billions of dollars. There are 80,000 people in jail right now for simple laws regarding marijuana. There were 800,000 people arrested last year for marijuana, most for simple possession."

on a personal note :(drugs arent good, marihuana is:smoking:)

5. yeah...only cause he's back in the water, which means he's back in the spotlight, so they gotta make it miserable for him :rolleyes:

I just thought the guy in the article had some pretty good points....like the very last line about what we're actually teaching our kids

6. Oh shit I didn't even know he was back to it.

The story has good points. If only that ment something in the war on drugs...the government has heard all of this before. They just don't care.

7. Meh, I think its worse that he drove drunk in 2004 and got a DUI or whatever. Toking it up is fine with me, obviously. Yea people need to shut the hell up about it, its only the media that cares, regular people could care less and might even like it that he is a toker.

Besides, the bigger story is the guy who sold the pic of Phelps should have been beaten to death...honestly what kind of fag does that shit?

8. Don't worry, I caught up with that guy, he's now selling pictures of his own fucked up face :D:smoking::smoking: