Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How will Molecular gastronomy's rising popularity affect the world of marijuana?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by worstedcdogg, May 3, 2011.

1. Molecular gastronomy is a discipline practiced by both scientists and food professionals that studies the physical and chemical processes that occur while cooking.

Molecular gastronomy is all over the food networks and becoming more popular by the day, and all the weed recepies i see on grasscity are example of rudamentry molecular gastronomy. What will happen when professional molecular cooks start cooking with weed? will their edibles be better or the same? what are your thaughts?

2. #2 Brenjin, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Molecular gastronomy is merely a style. Alot of people don't really like it and alot of people do.

If some stoner was a molecular gastronomist then i guess there would be some cannabis foam or cannabis caviar. It wouldn't do anything to change potency, just texture and taste.

I'll take an old fashioned hash brownie any day over some crazy edible that i don't fully understand how to eat.

Edit: My uncle is friends with Nathan Myhrvold actually so maybe i could ask him next time i see him whether or not he could make something awesome that could knock me on my ass.