How will legalized weed survive in Colorado.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Pipesmith, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Because its not federally legal how the hell are people supposed to open stores and get licenses for this stuff.

Im not really up to par on my state rights but is there anything in place to protect those that choose to legally consume and sell marijuana in the two states.

On a side not to those that live in Colorado and Washington. Please don't screw this up. Don't light up in public, pay your taxes, and try to be productive human beings. I want to be able to light up a joint every now and then when im forty and all my connections have long dried up and moved on.

2. Its not federally legal but state legal.. pretty much the same way california started with medical marijuana.. its illegal federally as well but theres just to many people in the state and the DEA doesnt have the time or the resources to stop 50% or more of the state to stop doing what they doing.

its what the people want.. but who knows there could be screw ups after people start complaining about the pot heads but thats just a chance we gotta take