How Will Legalization Will Change Your Life?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by HIGH IQ, Jun 15, 2010.

1. I thought this would be an interesting thread topic.

How will your life change if legalization were passed in your state or nationally?

Go in depth, be detailed, be specific on how it will enrich, your life, or how it will negatively effect it. Dont give one word answers please.

Share times when marijuana being illegal negatively effected you, and how things would have been different if it werent.

For me, I can finally medicate myself in a postive way for my depression and insomnia without worry of being arrested.

I can start growing for myself without boundaries, this way I dont have to break the bank just to buy what keeps me in a good mental, spiritual, and overall healthy state.

I can smoke and enjoy a nice spring day, or go for a walk and not worry about having the cops called on me.

Overall I think it would positively impact my life.

2. Firstly, I'd save much needed money and be smoking much more dank herb. Secondly, of course, it would eliminate the chance of me being arrested for possession or any bullshit like that, so I'm sure that could help me out in the future.

3. it'd get rid of my paranoia. i could take medicine whenever i needed it, without the hassle of getting a prescription. and... it would shut all the yuppies up. the yuppies being the brainwashed civilians.

4. YESSS mainly it will affect me positively cause you will start to notice all the uneducated people starting to shut there mouth about "addiction of marijuana" and "reefer madness"
    and having a nice ounce in the fridge without cutting my wallet :]

5. Oh my god...nothing but positivity
    1. My parents would let me smoke whenever i please, only reason i can't is because they don't want me to ruin my future with a conviction(understandable)
    2. Save a HELL of alot of money
    3. Life would be damn near perfect, not smoking right now is the only thing that is keeping it just that far from perfect.
    4. IDK I JUST WANT IT LEGAL

6. I can actually start toking up again, Had to quit because of my job. Still hang around the forums.

7. 1. Have some hope restored for our country, that goes for political scheme of things.

2. I would deffinately save money.

3. I could start buying clothes made of hemp for cheap (eventually).

8. That's mainly the reason for me. If I could have my meds any time I needed them I know I'd be so much better off.

I'd be able to grow enough to start helping other medical users. It would really change my growing game a lot, I'm sure I'd have some sort of green house in a short period of time.

I'm really not a fan of doing stuff that's illegal, it would be nice not to be looked at like a criminal.

9. I would walk around crowded streets taking bong rips.

10. Would be a lot less drunk drivers, and waisted lives..

11. 1. The price will plummet. I become richer.

2. I won't have to worry about being arrested anymore. My paranoia when in public will disappear.

3. We'll save millions on enforcement and incarceration costs. These tax dollars can be much better spent elsewhere that will probably have an indirect positive effect on my life.

4. I can smoke out my parents. They only don't because it's illegal and their careers would be fucked if they were caught. They're ex-hippy types.

12. #12 lunarpig, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
    I don't know how it will change everything but i do know a few things.

1. I will become a multimillionaire

2. My quality of life will be that much better simply because i dont have to hide to smoke my cannabis..

Fyi.. I think that's what eventually drives the pot head crazy.. Having to hide it..Having to hide something that had such a significant affect on our lives which is for the most part for the better..

3. After about 3yrs of full blown country wide legalization if the gov keeps acting the way they do. The revolution will begin :smoke:

13. save $$$$$

be able to enjoy the herb without being labeled a "criminal"

14. Ill finally be able to tell everyone in my family I told you so. They all think that smoking is only for hippies and losers. But they all drink and I dont. When its legal Im going to buy an once of the finest cannabis and roll it up in one big ass blunt and smoke it in my living room

15. #15 Fromage, Jun 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2010
    It all depends on how it is 'legalized'. I'd much rather see decriminalization, since legalization will probably result in strict rules and taxing the shit out of our herb. The government will jump on their opportunity to make even more money (tobacco, alcohol?).

If marijuana were decriminalized, I'd undoubtedly grow a lot of pot. The feeling of being able to go from seed to smoke would be awesome, as well as not having to support the drug trade and everything that goes with it. I believe that we'd see nothing but improvements.
    Use Portugal for example.
    [​IMG]

Not only that, I think many people would accept marijuana more openly if it weren't against the law to possess. In my opinion, the general population's mood and overall outlook would be greatly enhanced.

In BC, I'm lucky to not have to deal with strict laws. If a cop finds a small amount of weed on you, they will just confiscate it. Leave the bulk of your stash at home. Fuck, in BC, everyone smokes weed. Even the cops smoke weed.

16. I'd stroll down the street, joint in hand, balls in a wheelbarrow singing "BUFFALO SOLDIER"

17. @ Fromage If only decriminalized; what would happen when they catch you growing? :rolleyes:

Legalize man!!:wave::smoke:

I would grow a chit load on a rotating basis and keep a constant supply of hash oil for oral injestion. :D

18. If they decriminalized possession of marijuana, I would assume that they would also decriminalize the production of it. It would only make sense. It would stop a large portion of the drug trade.

19. I'd be able to buy, the one thing that cures my pain from R/A and Crohn's disease, and not feel like a criminal. Plus, I'd never run out.

20. Won't have to be so paranoid about it. I won't have to go pick up from my guy and have to worry about if i stashed it well enough to not get caught. Wont have to worry about my door getting kicked down and raided and someone shooting my dog because its oh so agressive.

life will be good.