how will i know when the time is right

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Nizbomb, Jul 9, 2011.

1. so i've been seeing this girl for about 2 weeks and we both agreed to not jump into a relationship. we act like boyfriend girlfriend but just without the title. I feel as though the mentality that comes with that title screws things up and the last thing i want is to screw things up with this one. I'm just wondering if i'll know when the time is right or are there tell tale signs of when that time is. i'm talking about asking her to be my girl if you haven't caught on yet.

2. why would u ask her to be your girl when you already act like bf/gf....

3. When it becomes facebook offficiaaaaaaal

4. lmfao

5. Dude just let flow and if the moment comes ask her out, but never force anything ;)

6. Are you fucking her?

7. #7 Leafin, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
    Just lean over, give her a little wink ;) and say, "I love you" Works every time.

Just kidding btw.

8. #8 Vieyra Sking, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    +1
    you will know when to ask, keep going along.

9. #9 Vieyra Sking, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He's most likely a child.

10. depends on your definition of child.
    and yes we're doin the hanky panky :devious:

11. don't rush into labels too fast.. my last boyfriend asked me to be his girlfriend right after we had sex for the first time (way too soon) and I think that's what ruined things. the label definitely freaked me out

if a relationship is where you're headed, just let things progress naturally. you'll know when a good moment to ask her is

12. It's just a casual relationship, give it more time and it will progress into something more. If you both want that, plus it doesn't really matter if its official or not. If you two know how the other feels, then fuck everyone else. Not literally.